Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1374

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I dunno, I had plenty of time to get both. A lot of us did but I can totally see how had the clock not been right how p'od I'd be. Yeah, that should get fixed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    Kooky Panda.

Based on all the posts, TeamLava has majorly screwed up and upset a lot of loyal players. Why should more of the burden be placed on us to e-mail support? You messed it up, You should make it right!

Either reset the clock giving us extra time or give us the dragons.
    That is the only honorable thing to do.
    I am not sure why the summoning ended early, and of course no one has to send in an email to support, but if I was almost done, or I was on planning to use gold to finish and ran out of time, I would send in my email.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I sent an email but didn't get the usual auto reply saying my message was received. Should I be worried about that? Should I email again?

Kooky Panda.

Based on all the posts, TeamLava has majorly screwed up and upset a lot of loyal players. Why should more of the burden be placed on us to e-mail support? You messed it up, You should make it right!

Wait... TeamLava & Honarable... Am I missing something here? That is an oxymoron. TeamLava and Honorable do not go together. Sorry Kooky Panda, I know you are just trying to help!

The Honorable Panda
    Check and make sure it did not go to the spam folder.
    Also look in your sent box and make sure you sent it to support@teamlava.com
    Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    I sent an email but didn't get the usual auto reply saying my message was received. Should I be worried about that? Should I email again?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Also really upset right now. This afternoon i planted food which i planned to harvest before the end of the tournament. Tonight i found out the event ended earlier. I only needed four candy for wraith dragon. Was planning to buy the rest with gold...
    Just emailed teamlava about it. Hope i get the dragons after all

I agree!
    There were 3 hours left and the timer disappeared! I was going to buy te remaining corn with gold and now the dragon is lost!!!!

TL you must do something, this is dishonest!!

Kooky Panda.

New Resident
    I am sorry to pore more fuel on the fire, but this is the 3rd time I have had a problem with these goals/bundles. The last one was the TRex bundle (egg, food, coins) for either $14.99 or $19.99 (i forget right now); but I purchased the bundle at the end of the timer, it processed my payment, took the money out of my itunes account and...nothing. As much money as I have dumped in this game, and all the poor luck I have at achieving anything (i hardly ever get any rare/super rare or limited dragons) I spent five days (w/every try attempting to get just one dragon) trying to get a specific dragon before it was removed..no luck!....(I still can't get the Goblin!) anyway I would have hoped that things like this wouldn't happen or that it wasn't so hard to resolve the issue.
    I work full time and have a large family I am trying to old together after the loss of my mother and I don't have the time to dig threw all the forums and threads to figure out or find all the bits of info I need. I realize this is my problem, but I wish there was a better way to learn about the guidelines for new goals or tournaments (i.e. why or what you need to collect for the final dragon...sorry but it isn't always clear). I still haven't been able to figure out what determined when your received the leaf or candy corn for harvesting. There was no rhyme or reason to the number or type of item harvested that determined if you got a candy corn.
    I am just trying to provide some constructive feed back that you may hopefully use, and not bash you for issues that will always happen when you are dealing with computers & computer/game coding.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not sure why the summoning ended early, and of course no one has to send in an email to support, but if I was almost done, or I was on planning to use gold to finish and ran out of time, I would send in my email.
    Don't you guys realize this statement looka like TL want us to spend more money? If you planning to use gold to finish then email TL? How about the one that just short 1 or 2 candy ans waiting fir the last harvest to complete goal? And the timer gone 10 minutes before the farms ready???

I sent e-mail last night. Now waiting for answer of TL. Still don't hope...
    I am the real one! If TL don't do anything, I quit!