Page 77 of 138 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Why I need total 146 items: 110 candies 14 haps 22 pumpkins ! Same low ratio to me!

Rhino Keeper
    This is now officially ridiculous. I just harvested 2 elite leeks followed by diamond dates and....nothing. After that, i went so far as to try a 30 min run of impruberries and buff beets. And no, that didn't help either.

So, at this point, with almost exactly 4 days done and 8 left i have all of 24 candies. At that rate, i'll get 48 more candies by the end for a grand total of 72/110 candies for a massive fail. How is this simply a short run of bad luck? 4 days is not a short run.

I have no clue t all what TL is thinking (other than "there's gold in them thar hills!" Or at least "in that summoning").

::sigh::

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDragons View Post
    This is now officially ridiculous. I just harvested 2 elite leeks followed by diamond dates and....nothing. After that, i went so far as to try a 30 min run of impruberries and buff beets. And no, that didn't help either.

So, at this point, with almost exactly 4 days done and 8 left i have all of 24 candies. At that rate, i'll get 48 more candies by the end for a grand total of 72/110 candies for a massive fail. How is this simply a short run of bad luck? 4 days is not a short run.

I have no clue t all what TL is thinking (other than "there's gold in them thar hills!" Or at least "in that summoning").

::sigh::
    Yes!
    I think these important points have been lost!
    Most people aren't getting a fair shot at these dragons!
    It's obviously a very blatant gold grab!
    They are dividing and concurring by turning people against each other just like they did between iOS and Android!

THEY EITHER NEED TO FIX THE DROP RATE NOW or EXTEND THE TIMER!

Rhino Keeper
    This summoning is for the birds! I am NOT spending gold on this and I don't play this game 24/7. For the casual player it is impossible to do!

Host(ess)
    Current collects;

35/84; 12/15; 5/15

If you just play the game and stop trying to beat or figure out the system you will be fine. Do exactly what they say... Long Harvests. I really think some people try to over complicated things, and when they fail due to this, they whine and ask for change.

Last summoning I don't has any harvest leave till I worked out the but, in that short period I still managed a considerable
    Amount compared to folks that were constantly tryin to "figure out the bed way"

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by myndisue View Post
    This summoning is for the birds! I am NOT spending gold on this and I don't play this game 24/7. For the casual player it is impossible to do!
    Harvest every 8 hours
    Quest every 16
    Breed when timer is up ...

How much more casual do you need it to be? It's only requiring you to log in 3 times a day and maybe for no more than 1min

IMO change nothing TL

And no I don't buy gold

Rhino Keeper
    9 days left and my leaf for food is 20/94.... any solid advices that I should go on? if based on the current situation I am unlikely to get 83 leafs... I am not going to waste time on quests....

Rhino Keeper
    It's very difficult for most players, but even harder for those of us that need 146 items total - 110 candies. 14 from quests, and 22 from hatching dragons. I'm lucky if I get 2 candies from 8 hour crops. Other players are luckier.

I did the beta fall harvesting and at that time we also had a tournament, knight dragon leaving at the same time that we needed the quest outpost, and an LE dragon.

This time, some of us were chosen to get 146 items. That really bothers me. We also have the tournament, many Halloween dragons, and I'm sure that comet will leave soon.

The game has been enjoyable, but this is leading to major burnout. Going forward, I'll skip summoning if I'm still playing. I don't even care if holiday summoning has Rudolph with a red diamond nose, skipping it. Playing 24/7 is exhausting!

The Halloween dragons are great, but I've seen too much frustration here, and neighbors are outright quitting. It's a shame, it's a fun social game and challenging and exciting as well, but I think that unfortunately, a lot of players have had enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber498 View Post
    It's very difficult for most players, but even harder for those of us that need 146 items total - 110 candies. 14 from quests, and 22 from hatching dragons. I'm lucky if I get 2 candies from 8 hour crops. Other players are luckier.

I did the beta fall harvesting and at that time we also had a tournament, knight dragon leaving at the same time that we needed the quest outpost, and an LE dragon.

This time, some of us were chosen to get 146 items. That really bothers me. We also have the tournament, many Halloween dragons, and I'm sure that comet will leave soon.

The game has been enjoyable, but this is leading to major burnout. Going forward, I'll skip summoning if I'm still playing. I don't even care if holiday summoning has Rudolph with a red diamond nose, skipping it. Playing 24/7 is exhausting!

The Halloween dragons are great, but I've seen too much frustration here, and neighbors are outright quitting. It's a shame, it's a fun social game and challenging and exciting as well, but I think that unfortunately, a lot of players have had enough.

If nothing else the amounts needed were directed towards higher level players and those who use gold. It isn't the most fun but the dweebs know how to work us into a tizzy. I, per usual, love how there is no response from anyone. We have to call people out of their named and go crazy to get some communication.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    If nothing else the amounts needed were directed towards higher level players and those who use gold. It isn't the most fun but the dweebs know how to work us into a tizzy. I, per usual, love how there is no response from anyone. We have to call people out of their named and go crazy to get some communication.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that, and fall into that category. I don't think we'll get a response. The drop rates for fall summoning were also low, and the response from engineering was that 'things were working correctly'. A lot of neighbors used gold for that summoning and I suppose the same thing will happen this time as well.