Page 76 of 138 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

20 hours harvest get Zero, that's the inconsistent.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it was supposed to be that people with higher requirements gets better drops than players with lower requirements. But it was messed up. some players with lower requirements got the higher drops and some unfortunate players with higher requirements got double wammy with even lower drops.

Banned
    I have the lowest numbers on my level 16 island. But no 10,000 to send air out on the quests.

Banned
    If it matter any...I have the game loaded on my android phone AND ipad and haven't lost anything yet. The stupid android version just won't let me scroll across the screen. When I go to my trusty ipad everything is there. Dumb game. I want to just cut the foolishness out and breed my dragons!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I even hatched out another diamond - and did NOT get any pumpkin. Sigh. This just is NOT fair!

That's just weird. Do you say hocus locus right before you click hatched? There's gotta be something to keep it from being so warped and uneven. At least this means they'll most likely extend things. Just tell us so some of us won't use gold too early. Oh wait...as if you all would help anyone save money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chwkiwi View Post
    20 hours harvest get Zero, that's the inconsistent.
    Yep, had that happen to me too. Also with Diamond Dates. I don't know what it takes to get one. Sometimes I do with just pumpwings and sometimes I don't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    let us know if it worked
    Thanks it worked

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    The lack of treats from harvesting food is aggravating. I've tried several different options and can't get candy corn from harvesting consistently. Need 84 candy corn..I have 13. No way it's going be complete in the 8 days we have left.
    I feel you. I have 28 from harvesting but I've been hitting the 5 hr and 8 hr ones regularly. What is ****ing me right now is that I just did the 20 hrs (6 farms worth) and got 1 candy. That's it. I time my harvests so that I never let them sit for more than an hour. To only have 28 candy corn is just telling me that it is simply impossible for me complete this goal. Just like the previous goal which I failed to complete. It took 1 1/2 months of active and aggressively trying to get a kite dragon. It's reaching frustratingly levels and I see why people delete the game.

Executive Chef
    Today

I am comparing my progress since last report yesterday:

Harvest:27/84(32%)
    Quest:13/14(93%)
    Hatch:10/14(71%)

Balance Time: 8 days 2 hrs

Yesterday:

Harvest:22/84(26%)
    Quest:11/14(78%)
    Hatch:9/14(64%)

Balance time: 8 days 20 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    mine works just fine
    I first got msg thatDS was unavailable for system maintenance, then I got msg like yours. I ended up have to uninstall/reinstall. Everything was fine after that.