Page 73 of 138 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    When you collect from them do you do it quickly? Like six fast taps?

I get 2-4 from every harvest. I collect from each plant slowly. I wait for the pumpkin to appear, push the ok button and then collect again. This seems to help the most.
    I do that but only on one farm then move on to the next lol

Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i was actually sitting on my toilet when i got the most candies from harvesting. Does it count as a good method?
    Too much info lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Hehe! Send me a pic and I'll post it for you!
    Nothing to lose? Why? Can you still collect candies after you finished the quest? You didn't tell me that! Lol!
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? What quest... And yeah I said nothing to lose because what could zooming in and out do to your game anyway even if it is true the candy is more likely to drop.

Fashion Designer
    @dragon1fighter : well...who knows? maybe it could help ! i will test this method again in the morning and share the result with you guys ! If i get more than 3 candies you know what it has to be done ! ) just kidding ! when i will go to sleep, i will probably dream only crops, dragons and candies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    I do that but only on one farm then move on to the next lol

Too much info lol
    One farm drops more than one candy? I'm too lazy to do anything else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? What quest... And yeah I said nothing to lose because what could zooming in and out do to your game anyway even if it is true the candy is more likely to drop.
    That's ok my friend! If the Wizard says to do it, I will! *wink*

Banned
    @dragon1fighter : well...who knows? maybe it could help ! i will test this method again in the morning and share the result with you guys ! If i get more than 3 candies you know what it has to be done ! ) just kidding ! when i will go to sleep, i will probably dream only crops, dragons and candies
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    One farm drops more than one candy? I'm too lazy to do anything else.
    No I meant I tap on one farm and then once that's done I might get a candy, or not.. Then try it on the next farm etc. sometimes a farm has given me 2 candy but only happened like 3 times.

Fashion Designer
    never had the chance to get 2 candies from the same farm...so it is possible after all ! good to know !

Rhino Keeper
    The lack of treats from harvesting food is aggravating. I've tried several different options and can't get candy corn from harvesting consistently. Need 84 candy corn..I have 13. No way it's going be complete in the 8 days we have left.

Banned
    never had the chance to get 2 candies from the same farm...so it is possible after all ! good to know !
    Yes and once I hatched an egg and got 2 from that

Executive Chef
    I have posted several times about getting no candy from harvesting DD, EL and SP. I usually plant Diamond dates around the clock, after getting 5 harvests w no candy in a row, I moved on to strategies others have tried. I am still having no luck. My numbers are: 15/94, 12/14, 14/18. I have not stopped planting since this started. I have been getting zero candy for days now, on mostly longer or more expensive crops. All it's done is lowered the amount of food I have to feed my Dragons. While I am happy for people like Tuskmage who have succeeded, I find the attitude of "It's doable, you just aren't doing it right" to be extremely negative and unhelpful. All I have asked for from the beginning is that TL make it POSSIBLE for all of us to succeed. Obviously from the majority of posts on this thread, it is not even possible if you aren't getting one of the items regularly. Please don't gloat, or lay blame on bewildered players who are here for advice or explanation.