Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cost of Jelly Maker and Blackberry Bushes

New Resident

Cost of Jelly Maker and Blackberry Bushes

Hi, can anyone tell me the cost of the Jelly Maker and the Blackberry Bushes please?

I've just bought the candle maker, and from what I can see those are the next things that I will be able to buy so I wanted to start saving for it...

Thanks

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by patisu View Post
    The Jelly Maker is 74,000 and the blackberry bushes are 5,950 each. I have seen two different "spreads" so far. My guess is the red one is available at lv 34 and the blackberry one is lv 35. I will know in 2 days
    You're welcome The Apple Butter takes 1-1/2 hours, needs 3 apples, 2 herbs and 1 honey. The market price is 66 coins.
    The Blackberry Jelly takes 2 hours, needs 3 blackberries and 2 honey. The market price is 75 coins. I think the market prices are very low. I am level 35 so that's all I know so far.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-23-13 at 10:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    I would also like to know the cost of jellymaker,that's my next goal after candle maker,someone please let us know,thank you!

Executive Chef
    I'm sure someone past level 34 remembers the cost,please let us know what humongous cost I'm saving for,and if it helps,Kooky will be needing this info soon too

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I'm sure someone past level 34 remembers the cost,please let us know what humongous cost I'm saving for,and if it helps,Kooky will be needing this info soon too
    Yes I will. It will be between getting this one or the candle maker! Decisions, Decisions! LOL
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes I will. It will be between getting this one or the candle maker! Decisions, Decisions! LOL
    I decided to just go ahead and get candle maker cause I got 2 levels to save up before I can get jellymaker,but don't really like the candle maker,and they don't sell good in my store,and want to save for forge,but iron is hard to come by,so I decided to just go with the flow

Fashion Designer
    Me too i would like to know this cause its the only machine i dont have, i suppose it will be expensive. I will try to ask some of my neighbors who have it and if i get an answer i will let you know.

Farm Supplier
    The Jelly Maker is 74,000 and the blackberry bushes are 5,950 each. I have seen two different "spreads" so far. My guess is the red one is available at lv 34 and the blackberry one is lv 35. I will know in 2 days

Executive Chef
    Thank you for responding

Fashion Designer
    Its very expensive. Oh well better start to save that money. Thanks for the info

Executive Chef
    I really wish prices would stop being so ridiculous! They really need to adjust that. we would still have plenty to work towards even if we could actually afford the new buildings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast