Thread: The dog: it's simply not fair

Fashion Designer

Angry The dog: it's simply not fair

I bought Corgi because it said I can "earn rewards and premium parts" from him.
    I have him for almost a month and I've earned NOTHING except tiny amount of coins and XP every 5 hours but his food cost more.

After paying crazy price for this dog and his house (the house is mandatory) I should pay every 5 hours for his food otherwise he'll be "dead".
    Where're rewards and premium parts???

These are rare drops. I have gotten 2 gems from my dog and some paint.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Unless it is a Labrador, I am not investing

Seriously though, thanks for the info, I will not be spending the gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I bought Corgi because it said I can "earn rewards and premium parts" from him.
    I have him for almost a month and I've earned NOTHING except tiny amount of coins and XP every 5 hours but his food cost more.

After paying crazy price for this dog and his house (the house is mandatory) I should pay every 5 hours for his food otherwise he'll be "dead".
    Where're rewards and premium parts???
    Hey olcastle, we just increased the frequency of premium parts from pets drastically yesterday, so you may not have seen the changes yet! You should start seeing some pretty great drops soon
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey olcastle, we just increased the frequency of premium parts from pets drastically yesterday, so you may not have seen the changes yet! You should start seeing some pretty great drops soon

That was fast!
    Thank you so much!

Banned
    I am so STUPID! Until I saw this thread I didn't know how to collect from the dog. I though we just tap on it, but because the little bell and his food wasn't highlighted I didn't go past that. I sat there wondering if I spent the money on this for nothing. I read this thread, look around, pull the bucket over it and see I can collect. I mean, DUH!

I got a screw and some coins. I now want to kick myself for the three days of goodies I missed out on. Don't even mention the ten portions of food I've sold, that no one is buying. Sign...