Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Funny that you guys assume that everyone that uses gems is a crybaby about updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    just be glad that thanks to her/him , we now know what to prepare but of course , i agree with you.
    I just scrolled past their screen caps as I didn't want to know too much in advance. Half the fun is working out what to do next. As I said though, each to their own, it just isn't for me. I'll enjoy it all unfolding over the coming days. It's been great having a really big update again. Not been this much fun since hitting level 30 ages ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Funny that you guys assume that everyone that uses gems is a crybaby about updates.
    Nobody said that. I just said I didn't see the point as the fun of the game dies so much quicker. I also said, each to their own. It wasn't a criticism.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I just scrolled past their screen caps as I didn't want to know too much in advance. Half the fun is working out what to do next. As I said though, each to their own, it just isn't for me. I'll enjoy it all unfolding over the coming days. It's been great having a really big update again. Not been this much fun since hitting level 30 ages ago.
    Excuse pointing out this JayUK69, but weren't you the one posting in the first page about requirements and whatnot? seems like you are doing exactly what you dont like people doing

Thank you Glimmergate for the prompt response and for looking into this issue. I'll be looking forward to receiving my statue and being able to place it in my kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Excuse pointing out this JayUK69, but weren't you the one posting in the first page about requirements and whatnot? seems like you are doing exactly what you dont like people doing
    No need to be so touchy, as I said, it wasn't a criticism. And I never said i didn't like people posting screencaps, I just said it was my choice to scroll past as I didn't want the spoilers myself.

Fashion Designer
    Im sorry for what I said and I lost interests in this discussion. Ill stop.

Rhino Keeper
    Was hoping for more plots with this update seeing as it was extended to 51 plots with the last update.

Rhino Keeper
    This looks like fun. My Glimmer Gate is vibrating and shimmering....must be cooking of some magic.

Rhino Keeper
    this is how far I've gotten. A bit confused. It keeps bringing back to the gate with arrow, hit that and it brings me back to quests. Which one to do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	10839  

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast