Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Yes that's where I got my first adamant from...jeweler's trade, yippie! Tonite it dropped for me too. Thought I was never going to get one. They are right to describe it as "ultra rare" because it sure is.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd say I did about close to 15 jeweler's trade before I got it though. Definitely more than 10 trades, maybe around 13 I guess.

Farm Supplier
    Still stuck on getting four green goos for the first half of the quest! (Nearly three weeks later) so I'm super-duper excited to see that I need 6 more to make the night glimmer sword!! Anyone know if this is a time-limited quest?

I got my adamant from sir pigglesworth on 2nd collection

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I seem to be getting more venom than before, so perhaps the rates have been increased? Mind you, I didn't have trouble making those bars (mithril were my weakness) so I may always have been lucky.
    Wow, tonight I got venom from manticore for the first time! thank you TL for listening to us.

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Yes, you collect from the theatre twice, then another quest line opens which require throwing 50 tomatoes and grabbing the key of doors back. Then you ram the glimmergate every two hours in total of 5 times. This unlocks the magic mirror which costs 80,000 coins. Then 2 more quests open to craft the queens carriage which needs 4 ornate beams, 50 wool and 5 red dye and takes 8 hours. And another quest to craft an evil queen statue which is locked for the moment for me. I'm just waiting on the 4 red dye to craft.
    Geez, that's a lot of tomato throwing! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Can't craft my enchanted adamant as I don't have my dragon yet in order to collect dragon scales! I finally got the burning ember 2 days ago, so I will have it soon. Then I'll have to grow it and then get the scales, oh well, at least this quest line is keeping me entertained a bit longer!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Whilst I am past this stage (I bought the scales as I am STILL waiting on the ember for dragon) I can confirm my 2 deep mines have very rarely dropped adamant. I got 2 from Sir Pig and maybe 1 from the mines which I have had for some time. Definitely not 1 per week as quoted by glimmergate. Also jewellers trade just throws me iron and silver and the occasional Merthyl, never adamant. Cheers
    To further the adamant debate. I was just doing a review of my inventory and came across my 2 remaining adamant (apologies to those still waiting for it). The are located on page 47 of 51 of my inventory, sandwiched between the dense fishing hook for the Thurston line and the excalibam sword for the troll king line. Considering I used one for this quest in question, am only hours away from placing Griselda's house and have since received all badges and the knights hall is in the house, this to me shows how much of a very very rare drop it is. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Griselda sure is crafty, and not in a holiday felt kind of way.

Rhino Keeper
    Not wanting to boast but I have 7 adamamts in my inventory. I sure hope we will be needing them some time in the future?