Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Other then bad drop rates, I havent seen any issues with the quest line itself..

Specific Taste
    Visit Greselda's House (2)
    Visit Greselda's Castle 2 times

Im waiting for the timer to expire so I can go the second time.... thats where Im at. feel free to add me and come by.

Host(ess)
    Hi all, I've sifted through but can anyone answer me this - does the Jeweler trade have a chance to drop adamant? I'm only part way through this because I'm lacking one and my pesky Lvl 5 Deep Mines aren't being kind. Thanks for any help!!

Quote Originally Posted by kiliarien View Post
    Hi all, I've sifted through but can anyone answer me this - does the Jeweler trade have a chance to drop adamant? I'm only part way through this because I'm lacking one and my pesky Lvl 5 Deep Mines aren't being kind. Thanks for any help!!
    Yes, you can get adamant from the Jeweler's Trade. It is still considered a rare drop though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    Yes, you can get adamant from the Jeweler's Trade. It is still considered a rare drop though.
    Don't hold your breath though. I must have done at least 10 of those trades and more than half the time you don't even get mithril. I never got adamant. Somewhere else TL did say that they have now changed the drop rate for adamant for the deep mines but it is still rare. I certainly still haven't got one from my mines since then, or ever. Thankfully Sir P has been kind to me, not that it matters a lot as I still need the ember and diamond before I can think about using adamant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiliarien View Post
    Yes. It absolutely does. I just got an adamant from a Jeweler's trade this evening.

Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I'm stil waiting for Griselda to show up. I just placed her castle and only have to finish to more blue dye, but I still don't see her walk around? Does anybody know when this is going to happen?

Farm Supplier
    And there she is.....

I had the same issue with Vernoms, has been waiting for it forever to finish crafting my bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Magestico View Post
    Hi Glimmergate!

Thank you for adjusting the drop rates! Would you consider increasing the droprate of venoms from the magic gardens as well? It seems that, after playing for a year, I've only received my THIRD venom from the magic garden and all three were from the garden. I probably have no luck with the manticores eventhough I have two of them. They never gave me venoms, most of the time furs and rarely gives me whiskers (I have 59 whiskers now). Not sure if anything's wrong with my manticores or maybe it's my game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echo1996 View Post
    I had the same issue with Vernoms, has been waiting for it forever to finish crafting my bar.
    I seem to be getting more venom than before, so perhaps the rates have been increased? Mind you, I didn't have trouble making those bars (mithril were my weakness) so I may always have been lucky.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the info butterball8509, Castloninian & eepopp. I will slog through a few more then. Done 15 of them so far so let's just hope. At least it's a nice CS quest line to enjoy