Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhippychick View Post
    Woodlandlady, I did exactly the same thing as you! I have played the game from the beginning and have never got adamant so I got fed up and used my gems on the adamant bar. As you said, it didnt complete the quest. Not fun.
    This issue is now fixed! If you double-payed to get through this quest please contact support@teamlava.com and they'll take care of you!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    TL's doing a great job today. Here and in RS too. Thanks guys. As Woodlandlady said, it's great to be heard.

Yes they are! I brought the enchanted adamant issue to them late last night & they resolved it quickly today (despite having an update to get out). Then I had another issue where my game started over on level one & they responded right away to that too.

(I just wish I didn't have to spend 100 gems on enchanted Adamant to get them to see there was a bug! It looks like now I will get the long missing adamant that I no longer need! What do you say, Glimmergate? Can you help a girl out and help me get my gems back?!!)

The drop rate has changed, but the item is still extremely rare. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse you for the Enchanted Adamant Bar you used Gems to get as that was not part of the issue. Sorry about that!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The drop rate has changed, but the item is still extremely rare. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse you for the Enchanted Adamant Bar you used Gems to get as that was not part of the issue. Sorry about that!
    I didn't really expect it. (But I do think it is part of the issue because I wouldn't have used the gems if I had received the adamant from at least one of the sources!)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Aaah, Aggwynn jumped the ***! These changes are still going through QA but hopefully will be out soon. Adamant will drop more often from lower level deep mines and the Jeweler's trade, and Mysterious Venom droprate from Manticores has been doubled.

These items are still rare (we need SOME items you guys don't have 99 of already!!) but they should be more accessible now
    This is great news. I still need 2 venom for the enchanted iron bars and reading this gives me hope I'll get them sooner than later!

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    How about some love for red petals???

Executive Chef
    Aaah, Aggwynn jumped the ***! These changes are still going through QA but hopefully will be out soon. Adamant will drop more often from lower level deep mines and the Jeweler's trade, and Mysterious Venom droprate from Manticores has been doubled.

These items are still rare (we need SOME items you guys don't have 99 of already!!) but they should be more accessible now
    Ah, I read on the forum before that the level of your building is unrelated from how often you get rare drops. So a basic level mine would give as much adamant and mithril as an fully upgraded one. But this seems to imply to is different? Is that really true and does that apply to all buildings that drop items?

Thank you for addressing this issue so quickly. I do hope you will also resolve the lack of red petals soon, certainly if you are going to include the need for them in timed goals.

New Resident

Hi Glimmergate!

Thank you for adjusting the drop rates! Would you consider increasing the droprate of venoms from the magic gardens as well? It seems that, after playing for a year, I've only received my THIRD venom from the magic garden and all three were from the garden. I probably have no luck with the manticores eventhough I have two of them. They never gave me venoms, most of the time furs and rarely gives me whiskers (I have 59 whiskers now). Not sure if anything's wrong with my manticores or maybe it's my game.

New Resident

You means lower level deep mines has more chance to drop adamant??? Is it true???
    I already upgraded my two deep mines to level 4, and it tooks many materials and times.
    (I've been playing everyday for months, never got adamant from deep mines. I've got only ONE from sir piggle.)
    I read before the level is not related with drop rates. what's happening??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sayapiko View Post
    You means lower level deep mines has more chance to drop adamant??? Is it true???
    I already upgraded my two deep mines to level 4, and it tooks many materials and times.
    (I've been playing everyday for months, never got adamant from deep mines. I've got only ONE from sir piggle.)
    I read before the level is not related with drop rates. what's happening??
    I doubt lower level mines will now have a higher chance than higher level mines, just a higher chance compared to what it was before (but still lower than higher level mines). But according to people on this form building level had no impact on drops so I am interested to hear otherwise from TL.