Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Fashion Designer

Nothing really seems to be able to be collected from glimmergate for me so far aside 500 coins, collection time is 2 hours

No additional materials needed, just money

Let the crying begin about random drops

This is as far as I am, maybe ill update tomorrow

Fashion Designer
    Can't craft the evil queen's statue, don't know where to do it. Don't see option in forge or work shop or potion shop or kitchen. Skipped 10 gems. Then will need to make feasts, each of the simple hearty spicy and sweet feasts each once. Then get to go to the glimmergate adventures to find 2 items: the dark night swords and something else i can't remember. Will take a few adventures to get those. The glimmergate adventure requires hearty feasts and lanterns. Not too bad.

Executive Chef
    So the big question is: can we use existing supplies and feasts? Or do we need to craft everything after the goals appear?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post

Nothing really seems to be able to be collected from glimmergate for me so far aside 500 coins, collection time is 2 hours

No additional materials needed, just money

Let the crying begin about random drops

This is as far as I am, maybe ill update tomorrow

Excuse my prying, but do you do some of these and skip the longer ones with gems?

Banned
    I'm still searching for the dang key! I won't complain and I won't skip like I did for Sabina. Because I refuse to be one of those people who throw gems at the game, then come here two weeks later and keep throwing conspiracies saying the game is dead and not being updated anymore.

Thanks TL! If for nothing else, I appreciate the hard work and detail that goes Into the storylines, buildings and characters. Something that cannot be done every week like we get in the other games. Every time, the long waits have been well worth it all!

Rhino Keeper
    Each to their own, but I don't see the point in skipping so many parts of a quest. We don't really get many big updates for this game, surely all the fun dies quicker if you just use gems to speed past everything. I only finished part one of the update on Tuesday, and this will probably take the next few days at least.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    So the big question is: can we use existing supplies and feasts? Or do we need to craft everything after the goals appear?
    you need to COLLECT the feast itself from the kitchen, which means you can have both all the ingredients done and even the feast done, BUT dont collect it from the kitchen until you got the quest, or it wont count otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    Excuse my prying, but do you do some of these and skip the longer ones with gems?
    Yes, I skipped some things.

I wasn't given an option either to build the evil queens statue, when I hit, "Craft", it did nothing. In my workshop, the only new thing there was the Evil Queens Carriage, which I have built successfully. I did use gems to skip building the statue since I was not able to build it....after doing so, it said, "Completed", and rewarded me one statue, which should be in my inventory, which of course, is not. I still cannot craft one as there is still no option to do so, nor can I build any more carriages as that option has disappeared. The only option I have is to purchase one for 80 gems which I will not do considering I should already have one.

Right on cue, as always...another bug....TL, could you please fix this and may I please have my statue!?

Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Each to their own, but I don't see the point in skipping so many parts of a quest. We don't really get many big updates for this game, surely all the fun dies quicker if you just use gems to speed past everything. I only finished part one of the update on Tuesday, and this will probably take the next few days at least.
    just be glad that thanks to her/him , we now know what to prepare but of course , i agree with you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    I wasn't given an option either to build the evil queens statue, when I hit, "Craft", it did nothing. In my workshop, the only new thing there was the Evil Queens Carriage, which I have built successfully. I did use gems to skip building the statue since I was not able to build it....after doing so, it said, "Completed", and rewarded me one statue, which should be in my inventory, which of course, is not. I still cannot craft one as there is still no option to do so, nor can I build any more carriages as that option has disappeared. The only option I have is to purchase one for 80 gems which I will not do considering I should already have one.

Right on cue, as always...another bug....TL, could you please fix this and may I please have my statue!?

Thank you.
    We're taking a look. If any of y'all are having trouble crafting the statue, please post here to let me know! It doesn't seem like everyone is having this issue.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast