Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Still can't get the adamant to craft the bar for the glimmer sword tried the jewellers trade a good few times and the deep mine etc is just not up for dropping it arghhh. Anyone else still trying to get the Adamant ?

Quote Originally Posted by kyra454 View Post
    Still can't get the adamant to craft the bar for the glimmer sword tried the jewellers trade a good few times and the deep mine etc is just not up for dropping it arghhh. Anyone else still trying to get the Adamant ?
    Yes, I don't have it either and have never received it. I've also tried the jewelers trade, sir piggy & the deep mines. I just upgraded my mine to a level three & will work on a level four. Hopefully that will make a difference.

(Speaking of the jeweler's trade, someone made the comment that mithril was quite common of a drop on this, even getting two. Well, I must be one of the unlucky ones because I've yet to get it all from the trade.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kyra454 View Post
    Yep same here, tried all those too. I've had sir piggy a long time now, he's never dropped any for me. Had the deep mine since it first came out, never got any from there, and have done the jeweler's trade quite a few times but unfortunately nothing. I don't mind waiting but I hope it's going to be soon. I'm excited about completing the glimmergate goals, I haven't enjoyed a storyline this much since first started playing.

Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    Yes, I don't have it either and have never received it. I've also tried the jewelers trade, sir piggy & the deep mines. I just upgraded my mine to a level three & will work on a level four. Hopefully that will make a difference.

(Speaking of the jeweler's trade, someone made the comment that mithril was quite common of a drop on this, even getting two. Well, I must be one of the unlucky ones because I've yet to get it all from the trade.)
    I've never received it before either so it feels like I never will and I refuse to skip it. Hopefully we don't wait to much longer! I've had mithril from the jewellers trade a few times actually would much rather the adamant though.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_K View Post
    Yep same here, tried all those too. I've had sir piggy a long time now, he's never dropped any for me. Had the deep mine since it first came out, never got any from there, and have done the jeweler's trade quite a few times but unfortunately nothing. I don't mind waiting but I hope it's going to be soon. I'm excited about completing the glimmergate goals, I haven't enjoyed a storyline this much since first started playing.
    Yeah same with me I didn't even know you could get it before this goal was even out. Hopefully we get it soon and not still waiting for it by the time a new goal comes out. I know how long you can wait for random drops it took me over 6 months to find the horn and wing for the alicorn. Me too ! I've been trying to avoid reading what happens in part 3 of the goal.

Executive Chef
    i once got adamant from Sir P, but that's my only one. Have been doing jeweler's trade for mithril and that's a bit hit and miss. Once I got two, twice one, and plenty times none. I still need 1 for the whisperweight net and then 5 more for another bar...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know how long or often you guys play; but I've had 3 adamant. I have upgraded a deep mine from lvl 4 to 5 and I was in the process of doing that to the 2nd one but ran out of Living Wood. Fortunately for me, I was very close when this quest line came about and so I was able to just dump everything into the quest w/o having to wait (for ages) for things like adamant / and to craft ornates.

The one things I wish they'd do is allow the Magic Forge to transmute 10 mithril to 1 adamant. I use to think Mithril was rare (and I suppose it is) but I was sitting on 15 when the quest rolled around. And getting adamant is nigh impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by cad33 View Post
    I don't know how long or often you guys play; but I've had 3 adamant. I have upgraded a deep mine from lvl 4 to 5 and I was in the process of doing that to the 2nd one but ran out of Living Wood. Fortunately for me, I was very close when this quest line came about and so I was able to just dump everything into the quest w/o having to wait (for ages) for things like adamant / and to craft ornates.

The one things I wish they'd do is allow the Magic Forge to transmute 10 mithril to 1 adamant. I use to think Mithril was rare (and I suppose it is) but I was sitting on 15 when the quest rolled around. And getting adamant is nigh impossible.
    I've been playing since the game came out and i have never had adamant so frustrating as it seems il never get any ! I wish that too as every time I've used the jewellers trade to try get adamant all I keep getting is mithril which is typical.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the blade of darkness really a random drop? I have been adventuring since this update and still do not have it, wondering if something may be wrong with my game??

ID: otgland
    Lvl 30+

I have 7 adamant. I have gotten them for sir piggy and I also have a level 3 deep mine and a level 4 deep mine.