Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Yes, it only drops from the dark caves adventure. Which isn't as bad as the burning ember drop from the desert sands. At least with dark caves you can easily craft all materials daily.
    Thanks! eek lol great so I should prepare now.

New Resident
    So, is Greselda supposed to be wandering around my kingdom after inviting her in? because she's definitely not. Just curious.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sg00001 View Post
    So, is Greselda supposed to be wandering around my kingdom after inviting her in? because she's definitely not. Just curious.
    Not..... YET!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post

edit(KP) added to post 1
    I got the blade of darkness from my first Glimmergate adventure. I've sent the knights off again in the same direction..... Question please... if anyone knows.....do we need to keep sending them on the Glimmergate adventure to get the hilt and other new items or will they drop from any adventure? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still sending my knights to the dark caves for that legendary key scroll....
    Hoping tomorrow is the day they bring it back!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by froltojo View Post
    I got the blade of darkness from my first Glimmergate adventure. I've sent the knights off again in the same direction..... Question please... if anyone knows.....do we need to keep sending them on the Glimmergate adventure to get the hilt and other new items or will they drop from any adventure? Thank you
    You only get them from the glimmergate adventures. A little tip, when you get both parts, it disappears from your adventure list. Don't do what I did and send them on a standard one as after a few more parts of the questline, it comes back and you need another sword, so wait for the glimmergate adventure to open up, otherwise you have another day to wait before you can send them.

I've gotten the hilt and the blade. Then merged them. The next task is called Rock Smash where you have to beat up Glimmer Golems. One comes out each time you go to collect from the Glimmer Gate. I've beaten one so far. The Glimmer Golemns drop shards and glimmer fragments. You have to collect 10 of each of the droppings to complete the rock smash. You also must beat up five Glimmer Golems.

What is the green jar with the poison label on it when you need to craft the Night Glimmer Sword? I have everything else needed but I don't have any of that! Yikes!

The green jar with a poison symbol is called "Mysterious Venom." You collect if from Manticores or the Magic Garden.

So... no glimmergate adventure at the barracks? If it's not meant to increase productivity when we explicitly need to, what's the building for?
    Last edited by maguar; 10-23-13 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Fixed typo