Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Feast question....I am crafting the ingredients for each, but can I craft the actual feast before the quest begins? Since it states "according to the previews" "CRAFT " simple/hearty/etc feast, I am wondering if I should jet craft t ingrediants, or can I go ahead and make the feast, and cashbit in when the questvactually appears.

Rhino Keeper
    Dang thumb typing! Please excuse typos....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    Feast question....I am crafting the ingredients for each, but can I craft the actual feast before the quest begins? Since it states "according to the previews" "CRAFT " simple/hearty/etc feast, I am wondering if I should jet craft t ingrediants, or can I go ahead and make the feast, and cashbit in when the questvactually appears.
    You can make them, but don't collect until the quest line opens up. I set the sweet feast and spicy feast cooking overnight as they take the longest. And when the quest opened up i collected them and they registered, which only leaves the other two which will only take 2 hours to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wanganoi View Post
    Hi it won't let me craft the queen so bought it, now can't get through glimmer gate !!! Any advice would be good
    The quest said to craft it, so it wouldn't register if you bought it. You would have been better paying 30 gems to skip it instead.

i have crafted the carriage and now collecting materials for the statue.
    What triggers the goloms? i haven't seen any, even though collected from the gate many times. is it anything to do with the other quests?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ggfdddgh View Post
    i have crafted the carriage and now collecting materials for the statue.
    What triggers the goloms? i haven't seen any, even though collected from the gate many times. is it anything to do with the other quests?

I think you have to do the glimmer gate adventures to collect to two sword pieces. After those you then start on the golems if I'm not mistaken. I finished the statues, fed the greedy witch and am on my first adventure. Hope it doesn't take too much time. I don't want to be too far behind when the next part comes out in a few days. I'm also taking into consideration that we may get a huge update in a couple months. I don't buy gems to skip anymore. I want to savor this. But not where I'm WAY behind the other seasoned players!

thanks creolepraline!

Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I don't buy gems to skip anymore. I want to savor this. But not where I'm WAY behind the other seasoned players!
    Yes, savor is the right way to go so don't make a race out of it. Don't worry about where everybody else is. Besides, they can help you with heir posts here on the thread when things get confusing.

Just enjoy the game and the goals.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-22-13 at 11:03 AM. Reason: typo/combined posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shbrown_2002 View Post
    I cannot use the Barracks to send knights on the new Glimmergate adventure. Is that intentional or a bug?
    Nobody has answered this and I would like to know too. I paid real money to to have the benefit of two adventuring opportunities so surely this adventure should be available for both?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Nobody has answered this and I would like to know too. I paid real money to to have the benefit of two adventuring opportunities so surely this adventure should be available for both?
    I did check on this yesterday and the glimmergate adventure is only available with the King's Keep and Queen's Court.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post762681
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast