Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    The Glimmershard, otherwise known as "the Pickle," lol is used with the red dust to make the Night blade to beat down the queen. You need 30 of each, the shards drop more frequently than the dust, but whenever you **** a Golem you get at least one of them, sometimes both.

Rhino Keeper

edit(KP) added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-21-13 at 10:22 AM.

how to have these missions. please help. i'm in a big trouble. i didn't have a new misson for a long time

Executive Chef
    shoot I'm still trying to get the key scroll from my adventure! Only done one so far. Just confirming, does it have it be the dark caves adventure to have it drop or can it be any of the others? Thanks. I'm so slooooooow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    shoot I'm still trying to get the key scroll from my adventure! Only done one so far. Just confirming, does it have it be the dark caves adventure to have it drop or can it be any of the others? Thanks. I'm so slooooooow.
    Yes, it only drops from the dark caves adventure. Which isn't as bad as the burning ember drop from the desert sands. At least with dark caves you can easily craft all materials daily.

It took me months- MONTHS- to get 2nd adamant which i was so excited to use on my deep mine. Looking at this it seems im going to need another one at least. Begging advice, should i use it on the mine to try to get a third, or just wait another year for the mine? My first two came from that awesome pig. Never got any from either deep mine (l2 and 4) or the new exchange. Sort of wish i hadnt spent all my jewels on that now. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to be a certain level to start this questline?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-21-13 at 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

I'd suggest not upgrading your deep mine for now. I think you will need adamants for the night sword in the current goals.

Does anyone know if you can get adamant from a level 2 deep mine? I have yet to receive it from the deep mine (or sir piggy for that matter) & I'm wondering if it only drops at higher levels.

I'm getting worried because I'm very close to needing it!

New Resident
    Hi it won't let me craft the queen so bought it, now can't get through glimmer gate !!! Any advice would be good

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast