Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    Yes, I just noticed the same thing. After you beat the golem five times, you have to adventure to glimmer gate yet again, get the hilt of light and the blade of light. Not sure what happens after that as I'm on that part right now.
    What happens after Griselda is arrested? There is no other link for this on what to do next. I have no more goals.....

I used the sword 99 times and then the goal said to arrest Griselda. Then I have had no more goals and am stuck! Help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by christjust View Post
    What happens after Griselda is arrested? There is no other link for this on what to do next. I have no more goals.....
    Make sure you're playing 1.1.6 to see the next part (crafting potions to calm greselda done).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Is the blade of light a rare drop? My knights go through the glimmer gate daily but haven't come home with it.

I got the blade first after the 2nd adventure, I think.
    Butttt, the hilt of light took me 8 or 9 glimmer gate adventures, so keep making those feasts (hearty?).

Executive Chef
    When does Greselda appear? I'm looking for the blade and hilt of light now but can't find any references as to what happens next. Been looking in all the sticky threads.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    When does Greselda appear? I'm looking for the blade and hilt of light now but can't find any references as to what happens next. Been looking in all the sticky threads.
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Shut the Door
    Craft the Emotion potion
    Emotion Potion (potion shop) 1day
    1 Joy Potion
    1 Sadness Potion
    1 Anger Potion

Joy Potion (potion shop) 4hours
    5 Chocolate
    5 Syrup
    50 Strawberries

Sadness Potion (potion shop) 4hours
    30 Coal
    5 Faerie Jar
    50 White Petal

Anger Potion (potion shop) 4hours
    20 Troll Essence
    5 Longsword
    50 Hot Pepper

Sabina's Play Debut
    Rehearse Sabina's play 5
    Visit Theater 5 times

The Grand Trolling
    Watch Greselda drink the potion (Give)
    Click.

Emo-tional Greselda
    Close the Glimmergate! (3)
    Visit Glimmergate 3 times

No place to go
    Invite Greselda to the Kingdom (Invite)
    Click.

Fashion Police
    60 Wool
    20 Hide
    20 Fur
    10 Red Dye
    5 Yellow Dye
    5 Blue Dye
    5 Purple Dye
    Place Greselda's Home (Place)

Greselda's Castle (0 gold. 22 hours collect)
    5 Ornate Block
    25 Glimmer Shard
    3 Magic Cement
    25 Glimmer Fragments

Specific Taste
    Visit Greselda's House (2)
    Visit Greselda's Castle 2 times

Added to post 1 (mag)

Executive Chef
    Thank you. So that's what cones after. I was presuming I'd have to combine the hilt and blade then do something with it to lure her out or sonething.

Well hopefully the blade and hilt come quickly for me.

New Resident
    I've been doing the adventure for days hoping for the Blade of Light to drop. Just a while ago I clicked on my castle to collect and there was a message that flashed. I wasn't expecting that so unfortunately didn't get to really read it but I definitely saw the words Blade of Light. Something like I can no longer collect the Blade of Light or something to that effect. There was definitely a message though. Anyone experienced this as well?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by j2cafe View Post
    I've been doing the adventure for days hoping for the Blade of Light to drop. Just a while ago I clicked on my castle to collect and there was a message that flashed. I wasn't expecting that so unfortunately didn't get to really read it but I definitely saw the words Blade of Light. Something like I can no longer collect the Blade of Light or something to that effect. There was definitely a message though. Anyone experienced this as well?
    I've had the hilt and got the message a couple of times that I can't hold anymore if the hilts. Might have been that?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.