Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicamaton02 View Post
    Add me on farm story
    You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

New Resident
    Hi I have a question about the very last step of transferring my games to a new device. Before I got my new iPhone I redownload restaurant story 2 and changed my password so that I knew what it was, then I got the new iPhone did a restore from computer and all my apps downloaded including rs2. I played the tutorial and waited till the blue logo appeared, once I pressed sign into an account I hit login to another account and typed in my info. A new screen popped up asking that the data from the games will be changed over permanently, I looked through the list cause I was surprised at how many games I had, and noticed that rs1 was set at a level 1.

I have played rs1 for 4 years now and have been at level 99 for nearly as long, I am afraid that when I transfer my id to the new phone I will lose my restaurant. I would like to find out why rs1 is not registered as a level 99 game and how to transfer that game onto my new phone.
    Many thanks in advance ReMurph90.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ReMurph90 View Post
    Hi I have a question about the very last step of transferring my games to a new device. Before I got my new iPhone I redownload restaurant story 2 and changed my password so that I knew what it was, then I got the new iPhone did a restore from computer and all my apps downloaded including rs2. I played the tutorial and waited till the blue logo appeared, once I pressed sign into an account I hit login to another account and typed in my info. A new screen popped up asking that the data from the games will be changed over permanently, I looked through the list cause I was surprised at how many games I had, and noticed that rs1 was set at a level 1.

I have played rs1 for 4 years now and have been at level 99 for nearly as long, I am afraid that when I transfer my id to the new phone I will lose my restaurant. I would like to find out why rs1 is not registered as a level 99 game and how to transfer that game onto my new phone.
    Many thanks in advance ReMurph90.
    Try logging into the game center to see if you can find your RS game.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart the game
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thanks for responding kooky, I think it must be a bug 'cause when I logged into Game Center on my old phone it still read as a level 1 park. I decided to go for it anyway and log in on the new phone and everything transferred as it should. I guess I was worried over nothing, but thanks again for explaining GC to me; ReMurph90.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ReMurph90 View Post
    Thanks for responding kooky, I think it must be a bug 'cause when I logged into Game Center on my old phone it still read as a level 1 park. I decided to go for it anyway and log in on the new phone and everything transferred as it should. I guess I was worried over nothing, but thanks again for explaining GC to me; ReMurph90.
    Oh wonderful! Thanks for letting me know!

New Resident
    I got my Bakery Story game to transfer from my ipad mini to a new tablet. But nothing I've tried will get my restaurant to transfer. I've tried the Log In feature. But it either isn't working or I've messed something up. When I installed Restaurant Story, it prompted me to create a Storm8 ID. I already had one but thought they wanted another. I now have an ID that neighbors use for my original version of both games & a different ID they must use to add me in the Restaurant on the new tablet. I don't want 2 restaurants, just want old one transferred so I can play both games on both devices. Storm8 Support only sends standardized replies, despite my several attempts to describe my issue in detail. I'm about to quit both games! Can anyone help?
    Last edited by toastysue; 01-18-17 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

New Resident
    Same issue as toastysue

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by toastysue View Post
    I got my Bakery Story game to transfer from my ipad mini to a new tablet. But nothing I've tried will get my restaurant to transfer. I've tried the Log In feature. But it either isn't working or I've messed something up. When I installed Restaurant Story, it prompted me to create a Storm8 ID. I already had one but thought they wanted another. I now have an ID that neighbors use for my original version of both games & a different ID they must use to add me in the Restaurant on the new tablet. I don't want 2 restaurants, just want old one transferred so I can play both games on both devices. Storm8 Support only sends standardized replies, despite my several attempts to describe my issue in detail. I'm about to quit both games! Can anyone help?
    Try logging out of the game center, then log back in to see if you can recover your restaurant game.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

Hi storm8,

I want to transfer my old fashion story to my new tablet - ipadAir, can u tell me the steps on how to do it? I've already sent 2 requests about this issue to u guys, but it has been 8 hours and no one has replied me... Pls help as I wanna continue my game asap!! TQ

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjasecret View Post
    Hi storm8,

I want to transfer my old fashion story to my new tablet - ipadAir, can u tell me the steps on how to do it? I've already sent 2 requests about this issue to u guys, but it has been 8 hours and no one has replied me... Pls help as I wanna continue my game asap!! TQ
    Please follow the steps shown in post 1.