Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to figure out how to change my old games on my iphone 6 to my new iphone 7. I am using Fish Mania to log into my new account. It says it is transferring/overwriting the current games but when I go to run any of my games they are all at level 1.

I know what I am doing in terms of the transfer process but it is not working. Any ideas? I have no problem doing this (temporarily) on my iPad or other older devices but the new one is just stubbornly transferring the games but not actually doing it.

Help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to change my old games on my iphone 6 to my new iphone 7. I am using Fish Mania to log into my new account. It says it is transferring/overwriting the current games but when I go to run any of my games they are all at level 1.

I know what I am doing in terms of the transfer process but it is not working. Any ideas? I have no problem doing this (temporarily) on my iPad or other older devices but the new one is just stubbornly transferring the games but not actually doing it.

Help
    After logging in with your new device, restart your games. You should then see your current games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    After logging in with your new device, restart your games. You should then see your current games.
    Thanks for trying to help. I already had done that and it didn't work. I did solve it... the problem is the log in process appears to work in fish mania but doesn't for some reason. I downloaded fruit splash mania and logged in and that worked.

So perhaps fish mania does not work properly on the iPhone 7+. Using fruit splash does. Don't know if fish mania is still supported. It's been a very long time since that game has been updated

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Thanks for trying to help. I already had done that and it didn't work. I did solve it... the problem is the log in process appears to work in fish mania but doesn't for some reason. I downloaded fruit splash mania and logged in and that worked.

So perhaps fish mania does not work properly on the iPhone 7+. Using fruit splash does. Don't know if fish mania is still supported. It's been a very long time since that game has been updated
    Thanks for the extra information!!!

I change from an android phone to an iphone,but could not tranfer my account for Restuarant story. There is nowhere for me to login. Please hep

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety_run View Post
    I change from an android phone to an iphone,but could not tranfer my account for Restuarant story. There is nowhere for me to login. Please hep
    Download Bakery story and use the login feature. The restart your new device. All games should transfer over, but if you have an issue recovering your Restaurant game,
    please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Download Bakery story and use the login feature. The restart your new device. All games should transfer over, but if you have an issue recovering your Restaurant game,
    please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Thanks. Great help

How transfer farm story2 from android to android phone

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahfarm888888 View Post
    How transfer farm story2 from android to android phone
    Welcome to the forum, sarahfarm888888!

Farm Story 2 does not have this Login feature in the game but you can use Bakery Story to transfer your games. See Post 1 of current thread and follow the steps. Once you have done the transfer, all of your Storm8 games (including Farm Story 2) under this account will be transferred over.

Btw, check out the below link to help you get started on Farm Story 2 and forum. Have fun!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1243004

The android login does not work on restaurant story, I used it once then it just stopped working.
    This has been forwarded to support it has been several months ago and no fix has been made?
    Storm8 I need this feature. If you have stopped supporting restaurant story please reply, because I have not heard from
    Support?