Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Executive Chef
    yeah it was released last month
    check this out
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-to-all-games)

byt the way...it works

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    yeah it was released last month
    check this out
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-to-all-games)

byt the way...it works
    Thank you I was searching the posts but did not find anything, I have been inviting friends all week long and this morning was the first I seen it, it is only in RS on my Nook, my other device doesn't have the option yet. That will be great if I can access all my accounts on my Nook as it is 10" rather then 7" on my other device. Now I have to set a password for each device right? Not just one password for all the games. I read the instructions in the link, but just wanted to know if I need a password for each game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chocodelites View Post
    Thank you I was searching the posts but did not find anything, I have been inviting friends all week long and this morning was the first I seen it, it is only in RS on my Nook, my other device doesn't have the option yet. That will be great if I can access all my accounts on my Nook as it is 10" rather then 7" on my other device. Now I have to set a password for each device right? Not just one password for all the games. I read the instructions in the link, but just wanted to know if I need a password for each game.
    only password for your stormid
    oh yeah the release was last month on ios i guess they finallly did the release to android
    nice job tl
    i think this is one of the best features ever

Farm Supplier
    Now if we only could remove pending neighbors.....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chocodelites View Post
    You only need to set a password for each storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yea.. It's really awesome since it makes all your other games accessible, too. Good job, TL.
    I vote for removing pending invites as well. Hope y'all are working on that now.

Thanks for all the information everyone, I am going to like this update the most.

I have a question, when I try and log into one of my other accounts on my device, I get the pic below message. If the image is to small it states in the top row frame "Game progress to be transferred to this device" the bottom row states "Game progress to be overwritten on this device".

I can not click on anything and the bottom row is highlighted red while the top row stays black. I don't know what will happen if I hit proceed. I don't want to overwrite any game, I was taking it in that you could play multiple games on the same device if you have different accounts.

I started playing the games early this year when I purchased my first tablet which was 7", then I got a larger tablet, 10" Nook, and just started a new game as my old tablet game was heading towards lvl 99, now it is there. So there was no need to transfer any games. But I would love to play my lvl 99 game on my bigger tablet, 10" Nook, as well and my newer game that is on lvl 68.

Any suggestions would be grateful.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7165.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	11266

I thought I would ask my questions at the link that was given above, here is the link with my question if anyone can help me. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l-games)/page8

That window is showing the games you are logged into in the bottom row and the upper row are games that you will be logging into on your device. When you tap 'proceed' you will then be logged into the upper games which password you typed into account settings. Be sure you force close any open games on your device so tapping on the app will give you access to the game you just transferred to.
    You need to tap proceed to actually switch games.