Page 87 of 112 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

I had an old Baking story game like 2-3 years ago on an android which I hadn't played since I lost that device. Well I tried installing the game on my old iPad and couldn't remeber log info for the old account, so I had an empty (new/unused) game stored on my Game Center account.

Well I recently started playing again, after 3 days I'm almost level 20! Anyway, I started playing on an android tablet and created a new account. I downloaded the game again on my iPhone wanting to set up my new account with my GameCenter. Problem is I wasn't asked to log in right away so I created another empty account with the Game Center. Sure I can log in with my storm8 id but I really want to connect to GameCenter because a lot of the friends I have there also play bakery story.

Sooo... Is there anyway to remove those empty accounts so I can connect my current (and only) bakery story account to my GameCenter account?

How do I transfer my account on Kingdom Clash? Please help I have been searching for about 2 hours for an answer and I can't find anything to solve my problem. Thanks, Ashlyn

Good question Posted by 3strellita23

Rhino Keeper
    I just wanted to start over playing Castle Story, so I used my mom's iPad to create an account, new username Jagger5173.

So now I have several new games connected to Jagger5173, while all the others that I've advanced on are still under Jagger517. I only have one device.

But why can't I mix and match? If I try to login as Jagger517 on, say, Dragon Story [where I'm level 83], it says it has to overwrite all my Jagger5173 games which is where I have the second CS that I want to keep!

Is it ok to go back and forth, overwriting the data on my Android every day? Or will I end up losing one of these accounts and sets of game data?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    I just wanted to start over playing Castle Story, so I used my mom's iPad to create an account, new username Jagger5173.

So now I have several new games connected to Jagger5173, while all the others that I've advanced on are still under Jagger517. I only have one device.

But why can't I mix and match? If I try to login as Jagger517 on, say, Dragon Story [where I'm level 83], it says it has to overwrite all my Jagger5173 games which is where I have the second CS that I want to keep!

Is it ok to go back and forth, overwriting the data on my Android every day? Or will I end up losing one of these accounts and sets of game data?
    I go back and forth several times a day and it's never caused any problem. The thing to remember is to close your games on each device when you stop playing, nothing horrible will happen but you can lose some progress. ( I too play several S8 games with 2 user names )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I go back and forth several times a day and it's never caused any problem. The thing to remember is to close your games on each device when you stop playing, nothing horrible will happen but you can lose some progress. ( I too play several S8 games with 2 user names )
    Awesome, thank you so much!

So they can't be mixed and matched, then? It's just one set of game stats for this username, and another set for the other?

New Resident
    I absolutely love all of the storm 8 games! I was just wondering though, in some of the games (such as bakery story, restaurant story, etc.) where you select all of the friends you would like to request materials from or send gifts to, will there ever be a "Select All" feature added? That would be super convenient and I would find myself playing more often if there was that option.

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot login into my other account on a different device. Logging out of Game Center does NOT work. Where is the log into another account button. Please add that back. I have put in two tickets to support. No response.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    I cannot login into my other account on a different device. Logging out of Game Center does NOT work. Where is the log into another account button. Please add that back. I have put in two tickets to support. No response.
    Response in RS bugs forum.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 08280828 View Post
    hello this is Souljaboy from Restaurant story.. I have a question please & please help me.. I did an update on my iPhone Feb 13th for RS & I'm also logged into other devices on my Android phone also, question is when I did the update on my iPhone why did it start new game on my Android phone & took my game off & started a new account?? Also when I tried to log into my account on other devices it only brings up the new game not my original game from my iPhone.. Someone please help me remove that other game off my storm8 account please
    Hi,
    I have exactly same problem. now my Android is level 1 meanwhile playing from IPAD continue the old level 99 game.
    I have write email to support but they only give me a replay like shown below:
    [removed support communications]

It is already 10 days and still no progress for my android account.
    Keep waiting, Please help me.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-02-16 at 11:00 AM. Reason: removed support PM