Page 84 of 112 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Farm Supplier

Play on computer

Quote Originally Posted by sweetslands View Post
    I remember reading something about accessing the account from the computer or laptop but cannot find any information about it. My android is having some major problems and I can't replace it right now. How can I load my games on to it?
    This is a Facebook game. Go to Facebook in your browser and look it up. You can play on anything with a browser.

Rhino Keeper
    ***UPDATE...I figured it out through the SLOTS game.

Hi all,

Storm 8 support told me to follow the steps on page 1 of this thread. However, step 3 doesn't give me this option. In the 'invite' tab under 'social', I only have the option to 'sign up friend code'. ??? I want to transfer a couple of games from my iPad to my iPhone. (Long story.....but phone games went back to level 0!!....heart pounding....)

Can anyone give me some advice?

Also.....I have the option to transfer all my storm 8 games via SLOTS, but it's telling me I don't have a password...which I do. Weird. Thanks a bunch!!
    Last edited by anne202b; 02-10-16 at 05:35 PM.

New Resident

I hv the same problem

After upgraded to the new version the (login to another account disappeared) and now I couldn't login to my second account

Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    ***UPDATE...I figured it out through the SLOTS game.

Hi all,

Storm 8 support told me to follow the steps on page 1 of this thread. However, step 3 doesn't give me this option. In the 'invite' tab under 'social', I only have the option to 'sign up friend code'. ??? I want to transfer a couple of games from my iPad to my iPhone. (Long story.....but phone games went back to level 0!!....heart pounding....)

Can anyone give me some advice?

Also.....I have the option to transfer all my storm 8 games via SLOTS, but it's telling me I don't have a password...which I do. Weird. Thanks a bunch!!

New Resident
    This updates is gone now! After I upgraded the new version!
    Any one know how to access my second account?

Clearly I'm not alone on this one... WHY HAS OUR ABILITY TO SWITCH FROM ONE ACCT TO ANOTHER ACCT BEEN REMOVED? It is truly a bummer. I have to say thank goodness for my other device not automatically being updated so I still have the account settings button available. But can we please fix this?!?! It's no fun to have to switch from my iPad to my iPhone to go from my accounts and what are folks going to do if they can't get to their other accounts?

plsss... help

How can i build the machine if every time i press it ... it doesnt work

How can i build the machine if every time i press it ... it doesnt work

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nada_chow View Post
    This updates is gone now! After I upgraded the new version!
    Any one know how to access my second account?
    Quote Originally Posted by viayoung5 View Post
    Clearly I'm not alone on this one... WHY HAS OUR ABILITY TO SWITCH FROM ONE ACCT TO ANOTHER ACCT BEEN REMOVED? It is truly a bummer. I have to say thank goodness for my other device not automatically being updated so I still have the account settings button available. But can we please fix this?!?! It's no fun to have to switch from my iPad to my iPhone to go from my accounts and what are folks going to do if they can't get to their other accounts?
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Need help getting account access on new device pls help me???

I have been happily playing RS on my android devices (Samsung phone and tablet) but since yesterday morning (Saturday) I have been logged out, the game has now reset to the beginning. I have tried logging on but it simply won't connect and tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail. I have if I hadn't logged in on an iPhone previously I wouldn't have been able to play. I'm at a loss as to what to do next, please help.