Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by StellarCastle View Post
    Kooky Panda you are my last hope.I wrote to support team but no response for days.I want to transfer my ID and it is urgent or I am gonna miss holiday goals,my ticket number is #1940509 and a few more .Please help me.Kind regards
    I will see if someone can check your ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Oh Thank you so much and thanx for your response

New Resident
    I have been recently updated with my old acct. Can someone please tell me how can I delete inactive players

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Deedybaby View Post
    I have been recently updated with my old acct. Can someone please tell me how can I delete inactive players
    Go to your neighbors list and at the top you should see an edit button. Click that and you can delete neighbors. Make sure you click the done button when you are finished.

New Resident
    Help please :/

I have been playing castle story on my ipod for awhile now, however its starting to die on me now (its quite old) i have recently brought an iphone and im wanting to transfer my game from my ipod to my phone as i dont want to lose where i am already up to. I have set up a password with my storm8 account but it doesnt give me an option to log in on my phone once i downloaded the game :/
    What do i do.
    Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbagej View Post
    Help please :/

I have been playing castle story on my ipod for awhile now, however its starting to die on me now (its quite old) i have recently brought an iphone and im wanting to transfer my game from my ipod to my phone as i dont want to lose where i am already up to. I have set up a password with my storm8 account but it doesnt give me an option to log in on my phone once i downloaded the game :/
    What do i do.
    Thanks
    Farm story does have the login feature. You will need to use one of the following games to do the transfer

When you transfer with one game, all games under your storm ID and ipod will also transfer over.
    You may need to restart your farm game to see the transfer.

New Resident

Transfer Account from ios to android

I recently switched from ios to android. I know my storm8 ID and password. I downloaded bubble blast mania and candy mania. There is no option in settings to connect to my storm8 account. After doing some research I learned the option to add the ID and transfer my account was only available through dragon story and bakery story. I downloaded both and put in my ID and it pulled up both of my old games. It did not however transfer my bubble and candy game with it. I uninstelled both the bubble and candy game then reinstalled them. Still nothing. Am I missing something? How do I get those two games to transfer over like dragon story and bakery story did?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2luvu View Post
    I recently switched from ios to android. I know my storm8 ID and password. I downloaded bubble blast mania and candy mania. There is no option in settings to connect to my storm8 account. After doing some research I learned the option to add the ID and transfer my account was only available through dragon story and bakery story. I downloaded both and put in my ID and it pulled up both of my old games. It did not however transfer my bubble and candy game with it. I uninstelled both the bubble and candy game then reinstalled them. Still nothing. Am I missing something? How do I get those two games to transfer over like dragon story and bakery story did?
    They should of transferred since the storm ID is the same for all your games.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your account.

Question computer access

I remember reading something about accessing the account from the computer or laptop but cannot find any information about it. My android is having some major problems and I can't replace it right now. How can I load my games on to it?

Can I do this feature in Farm 1? I have a password.