Page 77 of 112 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Could you please repost the links about how to transfer your game if it does not yet have the login option? (Castle Story). The links in the old posts do not work anymore. Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralUnrest View Post
    Could you please repost the links about how to transfer your game if it does not yet have the login option? (Castle Story). The links in the old posts do not work anymore. Thank you!
    On post 1 is a list of games that have the login feature. Use one of those games to transfer. When you transfer all games under your device will also transfer over including your castle game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Pls help! I have received 3 new games that are not compatible with my android. How can I get them off my challenge tab and to stop them from popping up consistantly. Thnks

Host(ess)

Kyleskaren

I have transferred my games to my Adroid Tablet but the games seem to be lagging and missing something???? I'm showing for Dragon Story that the version I'm running is 2.3.1.1.g and Castle Story is version 1.2.5.4g. Could someone please advise if these are the most up to date versions. They just do not look or act right. Thank you.

Hello everyone,
    I have a new iPhone, the older ohne was broken.
    I have downloaded Cupcake and logged me with my Storm8 ID and password in.
    All 21 Games I have played are there. I click on the button, that all games should be restored and it says that I dont have a password for the Storm8 ID.
    But I am logged in!!!
    What should I do???

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarysBiogarden View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have a new iPhone, the older ohne was broken.
    I have downloaded Cupcake and logged me with my Storm8 ID and password in.
    All 21 Games I have played are there. I click on the button, that all games should be restored and it says that I dont have a password for the Storm8 ID.
    But I am logged in!!!
    What should I do???
    It's just notifying you that your temporary Storm8 ID does not have a password, so by proceeding, you will recover your original but lose access to your temporary. If you don't want to play with the temporary account, you can proceed. If you want both accounts, make a password first before you login.

Thanks, now I have my games back :-D

I have done this and still not working. This makes twice for candy blast mania
    [Tammie Nestor

I switched from iOSS back to android. I have an account set up, but I don't have the option to log in. Does this mean I'll have to start over?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by powderpuffs28 View Post
    I have done this and still not working. This makes twice for candy blast mania
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist in the transfer of your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request