Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

I am wanting to restore farm story because it was deleted off my phone. The name I had was kristaannt

I need help in bakery story 2. This was just introduced and not yet functioning well. Can't click on Liam.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    We're excited to announce a new Login feature currently available in a limited number of games! Use the Account Settings option to set up your Storm8 ID and password to access your account on multiple devices.

Directions for Restaurant Story 1.7:

1. On your main account on your OLD device, create a password in the Help/FAQ within any game.

2. Download and install Restaurant Story 1.7 from the iTunes App Store.

3. Look for Account Settings on the NEW device or device you want to use in the Storm8 menu or the Social tab.

4. Login with your Storm8 ID and password and... voila! You will be able to access all of your games linked to the Storm8 ID!

Directions for Candy Blast Mania 1.1.8:

1. On your main account on your OLD device, create a password in the Help/FAQ within any game.

2. Download and install Candy Blast Mania 1.1.8 from the iTunes App Store.

3. Look for Account Settings on the NEW device or device you want to use in the Storm8 menu or the Settings menu (cog icon).

4. Login with your Storm8 ID and password and... voila! You will be able to access all of your games linked to the Storm8 ID!

FAQ:

Will this feature be added to other games?
    Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:
    iTunes

Google Play

You can use this feature in our games to log into the Storm8 you want to use, which will affect all games linked to the account!

What if I have more than one account because I have multiple devices?
    As long as you create a password for each account, you can log into whichever account you want to play when you switch devices!

What's the Connect to Game Center option? (iOS only!)
    You will be able to link one account to your Game Center ID. Tap Connect to Game Center to link the current account to your Game Center ID.

Once you have an account linked to Game Center, you can sign into Game Center on any Apple device and tap Connect to Game Center to recover your linked account to the device you're using!

What if I don't remember my password?
    Our support team will need to help recover your account this time. Please email us depending on the game you need help with:
    • support@storm8.com
    • support@teamlava.com
    • support@firemocha.com
    • support@sharkparty.com

But once you get your account back, you can update your password so you can use this login feature in the future.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    You have no idea how long it took me to find this information. MULTIPLE advanced searches of the forum got me nowhere, until I scanned the search result dates to find something reasonably recent... Seriously, guys, in this day and age people upgrade devices often enough that you should make it an option SOMEWHERE on the game to log in with an existing Storm 8 ID. Frustrating to have the game tell me "that ID is already taken," YEAH NO KIDDING.
    I completely agree! It took me ages to find this. Questions were not answered and I was ready to give up on Castle Story completely

New Resident
    Was mache ich wenn das Spiel Castle Story nicht auszuw?hlen ist.
    Wie kann ich den Account selber ?bertragen ?
    Der Moderator sagte ich soll die Anleitung befolgen, jeodch ist das Spiel Castle Story nicht auszuw?hlen.

What do I do if the game Castle Story is not select.
    How can I transfer the account itself?
    The moderator told me to follow the instructions, but the game Castle Story is not selected.

I know my username and password, but can't find the login area on Fashion story. If it is the little blue S icon, that crashes my game every time so that makes it impossible for me to login. I had to make a new account just to play in the meantime, but I really don't want to start over again because I was in the upper 40's level wise.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraLight16 View Post
    I know my username and password, but can't find the login area on Fashion story. If it is the little blue S icon, that crashes my game every time so that makes it impossible for me to login. I had to make a new account just to play in the meantime, but I really don't want to start over again because I was in the upper 40's level wise.
    Only the games shown on post 1 of this thread have the login feature. You will need to use one of those games.
    When you use the feature, your storm ID and all storm 8 games will also transfer over to your new device. You may need to restart your fashion game after you transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    It's only available on restaurant but just download restaurant and sign into the account you want.... Then open your bakery game and should be there.
    tysm, this helped me recover my Fashion story account as well. <3

Rhino Keeper
    HI, i gave my old phone to my son, and it had my game on it "Dragon Story" however, there is option to login as another user, but none that says "New User" what should i do? He wants to play DS but since it is my account there, he cannot. Thanks for ur help. Oh it is an Android device.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    HI, i gave my old phone to my son, and it had my game on it "Dragon Story" however, there is option to login as another user, but none that says "New User" what should i do? He wants to play DS but since it is my account there, he cannot. Thanks for ur help. Oh it is an Android device.
    Your son will need to email to support@storm8.com and tell them they have a new device and there is a previous storm ID on the phone from the previous owner.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Your son will need to email to support@storm8.com and tell them they have a new device and there is a previous storm ID on the phone from the previous owner.
    Thank u fr ur prompt reply, will do so