Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    I just lost my phone. Unfortunately, after 3 years I couldn't remember my ID and password. I know I can't transfer my Dragon story to new device without ID & password but I really don't want to restart playing from zero. My Diamonds and many Epic Limited Dragons

Kooky, what should I do now, please give my advice.
    Queentina3 is correct. You can use your forum username and password to recover your games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Queentina3 is correct. You can use your forum username and password to recover your games.
    This account is my ID in ipad, I have been playing on both ipad and Android phone but just lost my phone

btw thank you Queentina and Elsa

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    This account is my ID in ipad, I have been playing on both ipad and Android phone but just lost my phone

btw thank you Queentina and Elsa
    The only thing I can think of, and Elsa may know of something different, would be to email support@teamlava.com and tell them your android game name (not your Storm ID, since you don't know it, but the name you have on that game), the approximate amount of gems you had, coins you had, and the level that game was at. They may be able to locate your Storm ID that way, though it may not be possible. I'm sure there will be many other questions they'll ask you to make sure that really is your game, but it's at least a start.

As an example, my Storm ID for my iPad is queentina3, but my in-game names are AppleBlossom. If I forgot my queentina3 name, and asked them to look under AppleBlossom for an in-game name, then supplied the amount of gems and coins I had, then they may have enough information to find my game for me.

I hope you're able to get your game back. I'd hate to lose 3 years of progress like that.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

New Resident
    I need help with farm story. I currently play on my android device but will be getting a new phone today (also android) and I want to be able to transfer my game over to the new device. I don't want to start at level 1 all over again. Is there any way I can do this? Please help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo0482 View Post
    I need help with farm story. I currently play on my android device but will be getting a new phone today (also android) and I want to be able to transfer my game over to the new device. I don't want to start at level 1 all over again. Is there any way I can do this? Please help
    The first post in this thread gives detailed information on how to access your game on your new phone, however, since you'll be getting rid of the old one, you may want to go through the full transfer method this way anyone that may have access to your old phone won't be able to log in to your account.

Transfer Method:
    1.Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).
    2.Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
    3.On your NEW device, log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your data from all Storm8/TeamLava games will have moved to the new device.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Farm Supplier
    Hello =>
    If I have All my games in an old ipod and want to switch to an android, is it possible to switch back to ipod? Like a come and go thing.

I'm having some issues with Dragon Story, as it closes over and over when I try to open it, I think it's because the ipod is old, but don't wanna lose the features it's has over android in that specific game.

Would anyone advice me here, please? Thanks ;D

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    Hello =>
    If I have All my games in an old ipod and want to switch to an android, is it possible to switch back to ipod? Like a come and go thing.

I'm having some issues with Dragon Story, as it closes over and over when I try to open it, I think it's because the ipod is old, but don't wanna lose the features it's has over android in that specific game.

Would anyone advice me here, please? Thanks ;D
    You can switch between devices by just logging in to the game via a method proposed in the first post. I do that between my games with my iPhone and iPad, however, if there are items in DS that are only available to iOS devices, then when you're logged in via your Android device, they won't be available to you until you log back in via an iOS device.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much <3

Im trying to recover my fantasy story game on my iPhone but there is no log-in feature, even though it is a Storm 8 game. Im trying to recover because prior to losing all my data, I asked the support team to transfer my dragon story to my samsung device, and my castle story & bakery story also transferred, which I was surprised but later on okay with it. But android doesnt have fantasy story so it couldnt transfer. And I am confused with the whole concept about accessing your storm ID with the games on multiple devices, isnt that transferring it? can someone help .-.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticbutterflyx3 View Post
    Im trying to recover my fantasy story game on my iPhone but there is no log-in feature, even though it is a Storm 8 game. Im trying to recover because prior to losing all my data, I asked the support team to transfer my dragon story to my samsung device, and my castle story & bakery story also transferred, which I was surprised but later on okay with it. But android doesnt have fantasy story so it couldnt transfer. And I am confused with the whole concept about accessing your storm ID with the games on multiple devices, isnt that transferring it? can someone help .-.
    When you ask TL to transfer your games, it means that your Storm ID and Password are associated with that device as the main device. If you still have an iOS device, you can play your fantasy game on it, by doing the log-in feature. Just download Bakery or Restaurant Story on your iOS device and use them to go between devices to play Fantasy. If you use RS, you'll go to Main - Social - Invite Friends - Account Settings - Log in to Another Account. It will then give you a pop-up and you'll enter the Storm ID that is associated with Fantasy and that Password. All your games will now be available on that iOS device until you log out and then back into them on your Android Device.