Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

I'm still holding my breath for an specific game account deletion feature... I haven't touched Bakery Story in ages, and everything looks foreign to me now. I want to delete and restart my bakery story profile from level 1, just like any other new Storm8 player...but I can't find a way to do it T_T I hope they add something for that.

New Resident
    hi i want had an old account that was on my old ipad but i updated the iOS software without putting a password and now I have a new ipad and I want my old DRAGON STORY i tried contacting you by sending email but it is not getting to anything this is my secondary account which i dont want i want my old account plz help me

New Resident
    I tried to download using my storm 8 id, but it says that account is already taken .please help me .I'm using a different phone cause the other one broke

New Resident
    glad you created the password option, yet seems almost useless. I cant start a new game and or share a device with a family member who would like to play and have their own restaurant. really wish newer updates and games allowed us to have multiple games/accounts.

Will this feature be available in Fashion Story?

New Resident
    What about Castle Story ?!?! When .

Pet Shop Story

Pleaseeeee add this option for Pet Shop Story!!! I would like to transfer from my Kindle to my phone.
    Last edited by Fluffy's91; 01-08-15 at 12:03 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Please note: If a game does not have this feature, you can download one of the games shown in post 1 to do the login.
    When you use the login feature all games under your storm ID and device will also move over.

Please note; This feature is not available to Kindle fire users at this time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to say how much I love this feature. I started playing TL games on a 7" Android tablet and then my brother gave me his 1st gen iPad, so now I play all my games on both devices - without the need to log in and out of each device. I know it's probably not best practice, but so far so good. I play Bakery, Restaurant and Castle Story all the time, as well as the gem earning games as and when. Great job folks!

I had an account on my iPad and then I updated the iOS and I lost the account cuz I didn't put a password