Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Hoping someone can help me here... I have just discovered that Castle Story is finally on Android(!) and I would like to log into my current ipad account through my android phone. I am not seeing 'account settings' in candy blast mania or any other games. How can I log into my old CS storm id on my android device? Thank you

Edit: I see other people have been asking this question and have not gotten any answers yet. What is that about? I am in the same situation where I only see a list of games. There are no account settings in the main settings either
    Last edited by butterfly_25; 12-05-14 at 03:52 PM.

I play fantasy forest story and would like to transfer the game data from my iPod touch to my iPhone 5s how would I do that?

Thank God for the one who invented this!!! My tablet just die (android) and I was able to link my account into my phone (iphone) thanks to this new feature!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Hoping someone can help me here... I have just discovered that Castle Story is finally on Android(!) and I would like to log into my current ipad account through my android phone. I am not seeing 'account settings' in candy blast mania or any other games. How can I log into my old CS storm id on my android device? Thank you

Edit: I see other people have been asking this question and have not gotten any answers yet. What is that about? I am in the same situation where I only see a list of games. There are no account settings in the main settings either
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefoxxxy View Post
    I play fantasy forest story and would like to transfer the game data from my iPod touch to my iPhone 5s how would I do that?
    Not all games have the login feature. check post 1 for games with the feature.
    You will need to use one of the games in post 1. When you login in, you are moving your storm ID over to your new device, so all games under the old device will also transfer over.
    You may have to restart those games to see the change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Okay, so in the first post it says that the log in-feature is available in Bakery and Restaurant Story on Android - however it doesn't show up for me on my Galaxy Tab S in either games

New Resident
    why I did not get the gems after downloading earn free?and why I get the game goal thanksgiving at the last moment(1 day)?

Y'all are awesome! Thank you for the directions!!! So glad not to lose all my Castle Story progress. Thanks again! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I play Fashion and Dragon on an iPad. I might be getting a new device in a few weeks. Another iPad or Android phone.

I've been reading this entry over and over, and I still don't get it. I've spent real money on gold and gems, and would like to transfer my current status to new device.

Please enlighten/ help me with the guide in post 1.
    1. I already have an ID and I have a password for this forum. Is that the the same as the one I'm supposed to use?
    2. When it says download Reastaurant - is it to the new device? Or do I have to have Restaurant on old device too?
    3. Do I Sign up... Or Log in?
    4. Do I create... Or log in?
    I don't really get the difference between step 3 and step 4.

Thank you

Farm Supplier
    When will this feature be available for Castle Ztory on Android?

I have downloaded it to my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini however it only gives me the option to SIGN UP. There is NO feature to log in with an existing StormID

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    When will this feature be available for Castle Ztory on Android?

I have downloaded it to my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini however it only gives me the option to SIGN UP. There is NO feature to log in with an existing StormID

It's taken me ages to work out the hugely ambiguous instructions, and having to create an Restaurant Story account with the same Storm ID, but I have finally been able to transfer my ID to my android account.

HOWEVER...... It is riddled with glitches, meaning that none of my crafting or resource buildings how up. In fact, e only buildings to show up are the cottages! Nothing else can be seen other than a floating box or coin or tick above where they should be.

All that time waiting to be able to move it to a better platform, only to find that it's a hundred times worse than the iOS iTunes version arrggghhhhh ��