Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    I have been playing a bunch of TL games on my iPad for the last few years. When several games started crashing a lot and not loading 6 months ago, I used the new login feature to get my fave games to appear on my new iPhone. They were all still in my old iPad too, though, allowing me to play those that were not yet crashing on the bigger screen of the iPad sometimes.

But today when I started up my iPad, all my TL games opened as entirely new Level 1 games with zero progrss, and my long time storm ID is gone. They say I have no ID and are all asking me to create one. It's very weird to have happen out of the blue like this.

So here's my question: if I repeat the login process again but on my old iPad this time, will all my games and progress from my new iPhone show up on on both devices again, just like they were the last 6 months? I don't want to do anything that will risk losing my progress as I'm really high level in everything.

Help! I transferred my game from ios7 to Galaxy Note3. All appeared ok at first but on closer inspection I realise that I have lost my entire Halloween Event items - Haunted House, 2 Jack O Lanterns, Cauldron, Scarecrow, Haystacks etc, etc. I have closed and restarted device but it is still the same. Can anyone offer any assistance....I worked EXTREMELY hard for my Halloween items..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrachel2 View Post
    Help! I transferred my game from ios7 to Galaxy Note3. All appeared ok at first but on closer inspection I realise that I have lost my entire Halloween Event items - Haunted House, 2 Jack O Lanterns, Cauldron, Scarecrow, Haystacks etc, etc. I have closed and restarted device but it is still the same. Can anyone offer any assistance....I worked EXTREMELY hard for my Halloween items..
    TL is currently looking into this issue. Logged into game under Android, halloween rewards vanished
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    TL is currently looking into this issue. Logged into game under Android, halloween rewards vanished
    Sorry I should've checked that section first. Thanks for letting me know!

Hi,
    Trying to transfer castle story game from my iPad to my new ipad. I cannot find any info on how to do this. There is no place in my game to sign into my storm8 account. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    [QUOTE=pinkysparkles77;1002226]Hi,

Castle story does not have this option yet. You will need to use one of the following games to login.

Once you log in with on of the games above all games including your castle story will move over to your new Ipad. (You may have to force close to see the games).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    so if i want to transfer my castle story game to my new ipad i just play buble mania then saved it via game centre, then all my saved game will be transferred to my new ipad ???

New Resident
    I play bingo but when I try to log on Facebook it won't let me and when I tournament it won't let me put my name in

Can I recover my games on my Kindle Fire without emailing support? I cannot find any place in restaurant story to sign in, just to create an account.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbarbara712 View Post
    Can I recover my games on my Kindle Fire without emailing support? I cannot find any place in restaurant story to sign in, just to create an account.

Our support team will need to help recover your account. Please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance in restoring your accounts.