Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Okay, so I set up password for two accounts. Can I use ONE device and access both of them using the login feature???

The reason I am asking is because I got nervous when entering my other ID and password with the pop-up message about "Account B will overwrite Account A on this device, proceed??" Am I to understand that this is temporary & can be 'reversed' by simply logging back into Account A???

LOL, I am attached to account A and just want to be sure. Can barely access the other account because it is on a first generation iPad and it just crashes! Thanks!
    Yes you can login back into your other account.
    I have three storm ID's and I play all of them under my phone by switching back and forth.

Note: If one of your devices in a kindle fire, you will not be able to go back and forth using the login feature since this feature is not available for kindle fire devices.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes you can login back into your other account.
    I have three storm ID's and I play all of them under my phone by switching back and forth.

Note: If one of your devices in a kindle fire, you will not be able to go back and forth using the login feature since this feature is not available for kindle fire devices.
    Thanks so much!! :-)

edit: This is SO easy. I do not know why I waited so long! What a relief. :-)
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 09-23-14 at 12:40 PM.

New Resident
    I need help transferring my old acct to new acct please help me i investeda lot of money in old acct to lose i have proof please help me. My old acct is ClubStacy's

I transferred once to new device when I did it was done through Restraunt Story Halloween this game is no longer available in the goggle play store. So if I get a new device which one regular Restruant story for transfer? It's a simple quick process just want to make double sure before hand. Which one to go through

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sta7b123 View Post
    I need help transferring my old acct to new acct please help me i investeda lot of money in old acct to lose i have proof please help me. My old acct is ClubStacy's
    If you play on android or IOS you can follow the steps in post 1 to transfer your games.
    You can also send an email to support@teamlava.com and an agent can transfer your games to you new device.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sta7b123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I transferred once to new device when I did it was done through Restraunt Story Halloween this game is no longer available in the goggle play store. So if I get a new device which one regular Restruant story for transfer? It's a simple quick process just want to make double sure before hand. Which one to go through
    Google Play

My IPod has crashed so I can no longer use it, I want to put my games onto my iPhone, I already put castle story on there before I decided to put it on my iPod but I never set up a user name or password for it, I then deleted it from my IPhone but every time I re install it it goes back to the old game I had, I have tried to do it with the instructions below and even though I have a team lave account I never entered the password on my iPod which has my main castle story game on, I am now on level 40 and really do not want to start all over again as I've been since February this year, when I try to follow instructions on here it doesn't come up with account settings, on the storm 8 where you get the list of games to install it just says more free games at the top, I must be missing something. my storm8 id is SylvaniasKingdom and I'm on level 40 as I said, please can someone help.
    Many thanks Sylvia

New Resident
    I lost all my progress in iPhone 4S for Mystery Crime Scene, thinking I was 'transferring' it to my iPad. Is there any way I can get it back?

Farm Supplier
    Would be great if Castle Story and Farm Story Two could also be on the linked list.
    Any ideas when/if this will/could happen?
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

I want to make sure I understand - other than the games listed above, if I get a new device (I just got a new iPad), I have to establish a new account? I can't play my old account on my new device? Or is there a way. Thanks!