Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok .im a whole lot of confused .

I play on both iPad ( main account mostly level 100+ but lots of crashes ) and itouch ( secondary with less crashing ). I would love the ability to go switch between the devices which I think this allows .

When I goto social tab on my itouch ( my secondary accounts ) to see if I can see my main iPad games ( angela3737 storm I'd )

I goto social tab , account settings ...My screen says similar to first post page :

Welcome ( my iotuch storm I'd )
    change email / password
    Or
    Connect to game center

I believe I should be hitting " log in to another account " where I put my angela3737 and password

I then get to next screen Which says I have to 2 choices:

Game process to be TRANSFERRED to this device ( it then lists my 30 games from iPad / angela3737)
    Or
    Game process to be OVERWRITTEN on this device ( it then lists my 29 itouch games)

..I must pick one of the above and then either cancel or proceed...

I keep canceling becuase neither of these choices look like I can go back and forth at leisure ....

am I missing something that you guys are doing ? I don't get the login in as a guest ? I don't even want to try game center when i tried to go thorugh there afew months back with a different game that swtiched to it and never was able to get my second account as the game center app regardless of device only recognized one email / login and i couldnt be my own neighbor or even find any of my other other neighbors again

My choices I'm getting seem to be more in the lines if I never want to play my itouch devices ....

Any help eould be greatly appreciated

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gamboy10 View Post
    I bought a hipstreet tablet a couple of days ago and when I downloaded restauant story and bakery story but someone elses storm id is there and I can't put my in it, can't someone help try and fix this please thanks
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    Ok .im a whole lot of confused .

I play on both iPad ( main account mostly level 100+ but lots of crashes ) and itouch ( secondary with less crashing ). I would love the ability to go switch between the devices which I think this allows .

When I goto social tab on my itouch ( my secondary accounts ) to see if I can see my main iPad games ( angela3737 storm I'd )

I goto social tab , account settings ...My screen says similar to first post page :

Welcome ( my iotuch storm I'd )
    change email / password
    Or
    Connect to game center

I believe I should be hitting " log in to another account " where I put my angela3737 and password

I then get to next screen Which says I have to 2 choices:

Game process to be TRANSFERRED to this device ( it then lists my 30 games from iPad / angela3737)
    Or
    Game process to be OVERWRITTEN on this device ( it then lists my 29 itouch games)

..I must pick one of the above and then either cancel or proceed...

I keep canceling becuase neither of these choices look like I can go back and forth at leisure ....

am I missing something that you guys are doing ? I don't get the login in as a guest ? I don't even want to try game center when i tried to go thorugh there afew months back with a different game that swtiched to it and never was able to get my second account as the game center app regardless of device only recognized one email / login and i couldnt be my own neighbor or even find any of my other other neighbors again

My choices I'm getting seem to be more in the lines if I never want to play my itouch devices ....

Any help eould be greatly appreciated
    First of all I would suggest setting an email for your account. You will then be able to retrieve your password if needed later.

To pull your games over to a device When you get to the "game process to be transferred" page you do not choose one of these. This is just a confirmation page that you want to transfer the game shown in the top box. Just hit proceed. Then that storm ID and games will be transferred over. You may have to close out your games and reopen them to see the games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thnk you Kooky! I took the leap of faith and hit thr proceed button .. I worked ! It transferred all games though - not just Resturant , but I was able to transfer them back to my iPad . It was nice to get to play farm 2 without many crashes- literally saved myself hours what took a fee minutes on my itouch ... Just cant give up thr big screen from my iPad as most of my other games don't have issues

So team lava support will can be emailed regarding game center? Didn't think they handled game center ?

Thanks again

Host(ess)
    It didn't work for my bakery story

Rhino Keeper
    I had created an account about a year ago that i would like to start playing again but i dont remember the id or password i tried emailing support for help but its been 3 days and i still havent heard back.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride2010 View Post
    It didn't work for my bakery story
    You will need to download Restaurant story from the itunes app store and do the logon from there. When you move your Restaurant game over , all your games will also move over.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by skittles1723 View Post
    I had created an account about a year ago that i would like to start playing again but i dont remember the id or password i tried emailing support for help but its been 3 days and i still havent heard back.
    It can take up to 5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.

I am not sure they willl be able to help if you do not know the storm ID of the old game.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok nevermind i remembered what my old id was but i still dont remember the password.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It can take up to 5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.

I am not sure they willl be able to help if you do not know the storm ID of the old game.
    Oops didnt see your post there. Now that i remembered what my id was will they still be able to help me even though i dont know the password?

The Honorable Panda
    Oops didnt see your post there. Now that i remembered what my id was will they still be able to help me even though i dont know the password?
    Yes support should be able to help you. Reply back to the automatic email you received back and let them know the old storm ID.

If you have a current storm ID on your device (You have an IOS device) and you want to keep these games too, make sure you set a password as described in post 1, so you will be able to log on back to those games later.

Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast