Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1086

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

  1. #581
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by eshee1 View Post
    I have a problem and I'm not sure if it has been answered already so here it goes.

    1. I started playing RS on my iPod Touch for the past 2 years and had a Storm8 ID for this game.
    2. I got an android tablet last year and started playing FS & BS without setting up a Storm8 ID for this device and these games
    3. I wanted to switch RS to the android so that I could play all my games on the same device which I did but now I have lost my FS & BS story levels and have been reverted back the level one for each game.
    4. My profile names for FS & BS are the same but different for RS

    How can I revert back to the levels I was playing on FS & BS or are these games lost forever and I have to start from the beginning...I hope not!

    PLEASE HELP!!!

    Thanks!
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recovering your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  2. #582
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by layummiest View Post
    layummiest
    Quick question. How do I sign into my current account on a different device on Fashion Story???. Please i need an answer ASAP. I just got a new device and I want to maintain my current account. How do I achieve that? ??
    Thanks
    You will need to use one of these games to login into your storm ID from your old device.

    Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:
    iTunes



    Google Play




    Follow the instructions shown in post 1 on this thread .

    When you move one Team Lava game over to your new device, all your games on your old device will also move to your new device.
    You may need to restart your device after transferring games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  3. #583
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4

    No Storm8 ID password

    Hi,

    I cannot log in back to my previous Storm8 ID because of lack of password when that ID was created, my bad The problem is that all my games were overwritten when I log in with a new Storm8 ID. I know that I can get my games back from the previous Storm8 ID if only I can log in but as I've said...no password.
    I have sent a mail to support but still no reply from them.

    Is there any other way to handle this or my only option is to wait

  4. #584
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by senolas View Post
    Hi,

    I cannot log in back to my previous Storm8 ID because of lack of password when that ID was created, my bad The problem is that all my games were overwritten when I log in with a new Storm8 ID. I know that I can get my games back from the previous Storm8 ID if only I can log in but as I've said...no password.
    I have sent a mail to support but still no reply from them.

    Is there any other way to handle this or my only option is to wait
    I am sorry, but without a password, you will need to wait for a support agent to answer your support email.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  5. #585
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4
    Okay, then I'll wait I hope that they will reply soon.
    Thanks

  6. #586
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry, but without a password, you will need to wait for a support agent to answer your support email.
    Hi,
    I have received TL response to my email and the issue is solved. This new log in features really works !
    Anyway, can you please give an update about iOS and Android compatibility? Can I use my iOS storm ID to log in in Android and play my iOS games there?

    Thank you!

  7. #587
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by senolas View Post
    Hi,
    I have received TL response to my email and the issue is solved. This new log in features really works !
    Anyway, can you please give an update about iOS and Android compatibility? Can I use my iOS storm ID to log in in Android and play my iOS games there?

    Thank you!
    Yes you can switch your games back and forth between IOS and android devices.
    Note: If there is an IOS or android only feature or item in the games, you will not be able to access it from the other type of device.
    If a game is only offered to IOS, you will not be able to play that game on your android device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  8. #588
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes you can switch your games back and forth between IOS and android devices.
    Note: If there is an IOS or android only feature or item in the games, you will not be able to access it from the other type of device.
    If a game is only offered to IOS, you will not be able to play that game on your android device.
    Okay! Thanks a lot!

  9. #589
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8
    Do you know if you will ever get Castle Story on Android?
    Kat

  10. #590
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    62
    I emailed for help3 times now but keep giving unwant replay
    Can someone help me!? I didn't know that new login feature only tranfer ur game
    To new device but my game is in both device and what about my old iphone I just
    Sold?! What if he or she playing my game and messing around! There someone
    Playing my clash of clan cuz of this multi-device feature! Plz help tranfer my game to one device only!
    Name Seoy
    Favourite dragon = Mist Type
    Currectly playing Dargon story

    「Come and join on an adventure to Dragon Land」
    Dragon are waiting for you, what are you waiting for? let's go!

Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •