Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    Okay so I realize this sounds like a paranoid question but I'm still not completely clear from reading the answer about the confirmation boxes - the whole 'overwritten' thing makes me nervous!

So are the games in the overwritten boxes permanently overwritten or once I log back in with my other ID then they'll be back to normal?

I'm using Candy Blast to log in to my Castle Story account but it says it will overwrite my progress of level 334 in Candy Blast with level 34 from that Storm ID and I don't want to do that if it's permanent.
    When you hit the overwritten it just means that that storm ID and those games associated with it will become available to play on your device.
    When you are ready to go back to your other storm ID, when you login in and override then those of set of games will be available to play.

Your storm ID and games are all saved on Team Lavas servers so they are safe.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much!

This feature has been added to Dragon Story 1.9.3+ for iOS!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 05-29-14 at 05:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is th only way to find out storm8 id by going on the game? I had a game on android but it was too slow and took too much memory so I deleted, but I would like to log in again from my iPod how ever I don't have the memory to download the game. Which is the smallest game on android that I would be able to get my I'd from? And the. If I kKet a not of I'd and assword would I the n be abee to just alternate. Ebetween accounts?

New Resident
    It's works on Android !!!
    I can switch devices and continue to play...

Thanks team lava !!

Should base amount of energy you get on a refill from the godfather level or amount of energy you've invested 50 energy not worth spending 10 godfather points for 50 energy when I invested and duped my character up to 200 with s**** points I'd use favor points more if I got a refill of half energy for ten favors then I'd in turn buy or earn more.

BNHXNE. #addme

Rhino Keeper
    I decided that I did not want to Castle Story on my my ipad and just continue on my phone. I deleted the app ok my ipad and my husband decided he wanted to try the game out. He re-installed it but it keeps opening my game and a not a new one.. Any ideas?
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    I decided that I did not want to Castle Story on my my ipad and just continue on my phone. I deleted the app ok my ipad and my husband decided he wanted to try the game out. He re-installed it but it keeps opening my game and a not a new one.. Any ideas?
    To remove your account from the ipad you need to follow the instructions for the storm8 method in this thread. The login feature logs you in but doesn't transfer the account which means it can be available on two devices
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Maguar!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef

Question Platform Inquiry

I have recently started playing an old account on iOS (after transferring via the Storm8 method from a kindle that I no longer use) and I got goals to try out new TL games that I didn't have on kindle before, such as Mystery Crimes Rio and (some really advanced version of) Dragon Story. While I found myself quite enjoying these two new games, I started wondering...what if I use the new login method so that I can play all these games on the go on an ios phone, but then log in to my android tablet when I'm home to see everything on a bigger screen. Would I lose all the games and/or their progress when I switch between the two different platforms? Or would I just not be able to access the enhanced features I discovered on Dragon Story and play Mystery Crimes until I log back onto ios? I'm really not sure how it works when your phone is one platform and the tablet is another platform. Also would all my android only games, like Zoo1,Zoo2,Club,City1,Monster, still wait for me at the same level and with the same amount of coins/gems/gold at the end of the day when I log onto android, or would it reset me anytime I switch back and forth? I think it would be really neat to start taking my TL games out with me and check on them when I'm not near my tablet, but I don't want to lose progress to games that don't appear on both systems.