Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if the new account login feature works on Kindle. Not seeing the login feature on the Storm 8 menu, but I was able to set up a password through the Help/Faq Menu. Trying to transfer my games out of an old laggy Kindle to a new device.
    Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available on the Kindle versions of our games. Plus please keep an eye on this thread for when we provide updates!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available on the Kindle versions of our games. Plus please keep an eye on this thread for when we provide updates!
    Alright, thank you for responding. I'll use the Storm 8 method instead then. Got this thread saved for future reference :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    When I logged in to Storm8 on my phone( the device with all games at beginning) it game me the option to transfer game progress to that device or overwrite game progress to that device. Which do I choose? I mainly play on my iPad and only wanted the option to play on my phone when away from home.

Sorry I'm being a pain, I just want to make sure I get this right and don't lose the data on either device.
    Can I get an answer on this please?? I need to know which option to check so I don't mess up all my game levels.

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    When I logged in to Storm8 on my phone( the device with all games at beginning) it game me the option to transfer game progress to that device or overwrite game progress to that device. Which do I choose? I mainly play on my iPad and only wanted the option to play on my phone when away from home.

Sorry I'm being a pain, I just want to make sure I get this right and don't lose the data on either device.
    The options are one and the same. It shows you which one will be transferred and which one will be overwritten. Just hit the proceed button and you'll access the account. If you then want to access the other account just do the same thing with that ID.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

It's been a very long day so please for Android what version of Restraunt story I know the answer is here somewhere but I'm very tired. TY for help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    It's been a very long day so please for Android what version of Restraunt story I know the answer is here somewhere but I'm very tired. TY for help.
    I hope you have a good end to your day

This is the list I can immediately get my hands on

Google Play
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank you very much. I hope your having a great weekend. It seems things happen like devices don't get along with concrete very well. So I had to get a new one back up and running with TL thanks again.

Can you please do that to pet hotel story and fashion story
    Hey guys feel free to add me on
    Fashion story
    Bakery story
    Pet hotel story
    Home design story
    My ID is the same but I have different names

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kizzykookoo View Post
    Can you please do that to pet hotel story and fashion story
    By using the games listed in the first post you'll be able to transfer your pet hotel and fashion story games.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay so I realize this sounds like a paranoid question but I'm still not completely clear from reading the answer about the confirmation boxes - the whole 'overwritten' thing makes me nervous!

So are the games in the overwritten boxes permanently overwritten or once I log back in with my other ID then they'll be back to normal?

I'm using Candy Blast to log in to my Castle Story account but it says it will overwrite my progress of level 334 in Candy Blast with level 34 from that Storm ID and I don't want to do that if it's permanent.
    Last edited by elizabetheva; 05-26-14 at 08:23 AM.