Page 55 of 112 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arllewellyn View Post
    I got a new iPhone 5s from an iPhone 4. I can't find any options on farm story 2 to log in with my storm8 id. I don't want to start over. What do I do?
    Download restaurant story and log into your account. This will also log you into farm 2
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hey everyone! We just added the Login feature to Bakery Story 1.7.1 which is now available in the App Store!

Can you use two accounts for the same game on one device?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amepanda11 View Post
    Can you use two accounts for the same game on one device?
    You can have two different bakery games. (one bakery game per storm ID) and log on and off the same device using your storm IDs and passwords.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi does this work for farm story too please ?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by teresadawn View Post
    Hi does this work for farm story too please ?
    You will need to one of the games shown in post 1 to do the login, but when you login with your storm ID, it will move all the games under that storm ID over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hi, I was wondering if the new account login feature works on Kindle. Not seeing the login feature on the Storm 8 menu, but I was able to set up a password through the Help/Faq Menu. Trying to transfer my games out of an old laggy Kindle to a new device.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 05-13-14 at 04:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Games lost on phone

So if we use the Storm8 login on a second (new) device, we are only able to play FS2 on the new device? When I first did this my game was on my phone and the new iPad, now I just checked and the phone game has reverted back to the very beginning of the game

I have also lost Dragon Story, Mystery Crimes, Bubble Mania, and Bingo. They are all back to start on my iPhone. I thought once we downloaded Restaurant Story we could use both devices to play the games?

Double sad face, as my phone is LTE and my iPad is wifi only.
    Last edited by EmmaLedger95; 05-13-14 at 12:44 AM. Reason: additional info

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    So if we use the Storm8 login on a second (new) device, we are only able to play FS2 on the new device? When I first did this my game was on my phone and the new iPad, now I just checked and the phone game has reverted back to the very beginning of the game

I have also lost Dragon Story, Mystery Crimes, Bubble Mania, and Bingo. They are all back to start on my iPhone. I thought once we downloaded Restaurant Story we could use both devices to play the games?

Double sad face, as my phone is LTE and my iPad is wifi only.
    When you use the storm8 method it moves your account from one device to another. This is good if you're selling the first device. If not you can use the login method (selected games) to log into your account on another device. You can do this now to access your account on your phone. Just make sure to force close when going between devices
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    When you use the storm8 method it moves your account from one device to another. This is good if you're selling the first device. If not you can use the login method (selected games) to log into your account on another device. You can do this now to access your account on your phone. Just make sure to force close when going between devices
    When I logged in to Storm8 on my phone( the device with all games at beginning) it game me the option to transfer game progress to that device or overwrite game progress to that device. Which do I choose? I mainly play on my iPad and only wanted the option to play on my phone when away from home.

Sorry I'm being a pain, I just want to make sure I get this right and don't lose the data on either device.