Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    What if you created another account on an old phone a long time ago, never got around to setting up a password, that phone ended up taking a bath in a creek and is now in pieces in a landfill somewhere, and now several months have gone by, during which time you were just kinda lazy about emailing support about regaining access to said account because you didn't want to have to explain the situation? Meaning you likely won't remember gem or coin amounts anywhere near accurate, or anything else that could help you prove the account is yours, (other than the glaringly obvious ID) and the more time goes by, the more you're afraid of looking like a scammer? Any thoughts on possible outcomes? :-/
    For support to help recover the storm ID and games, they would need to have information from you to prove it was your game .
    I am not sure of all the types of security questions and answers that they would accept, but if I was in that situation, I would take a stab at it and provide them information from my iTunes account. Like the day I first downloaded one of the games. The actual day and specific gem package I bought etc.
    Things from my account that an support agent can match up and that I would not give out to anyone else.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    For support to help recover the storm ID and games, they would need to have information from you to prove it was your game .
    I am not sure of all the types of security questions and answers that they would accept, but if I was in that situation, I would take a stab at it and provide them information from my iTunes account. Like the day I first downloaded one of the games. The actual day and specific gem package I bought etc.
    Things from my account that an support agent can match up and that I would not give out to anyone else.
    Hahaha... haha... I'm only kinda sure of what month it was when I was goofing around with that phone... last fall sometime lol. I can probably describe some of my activity on it, get a couple nbrs to vouch for me, and it's still on my BS/RS nbr lists because I did plan on eventually emailing them, I just suck at getting around to stuff, and it was useless anyway after what happened to that phone. But with the login feature, I can use it to gift myself and now I want it back lol. Thanks for your reply, I'm gonna go ahead and see what they say, fingers crossed! =P

Rhino Keeper
    I have to admit I am very confused by the instructions in this thread. Though I have tried to follow them to the letter, it simply does not work. I have played Fashion Story on my iPhone 4 since 2011. I now have a new iPad and want to be able to play my established Fashion Story (I'm level 99) on it. I did everything instructed on Page 1 of this thread -- downloaded Restaurant Story, entered my account ID in account settings, etc. But Fashion Story on my iPad remains a new game, not my established one. Kooky, you mentioned needing to "force close" Fashion Story and re-open it, but I have no idea how to "force close" any Team Lava game. It is not a listed option! By "force close," do you mean shut down and restart the device? Uninstall and reinstall the game? Help, please!

Also, even if I succeed in getting this to work, does this mean that I lose the ability to access my established Fashion Story game on my iPhone 4? I want to be able to play the same game on both devices.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    I have to admit I am very confused by the instructions in this thread. Though I have tried to follow them to the letter, it simply does not work. I have played Fashion Story on my iPhone 4 since 2011. I now have a new iPad and want to be able to play my established Fashion Story (I'm level 99) on it. I did everything instructed on Page 1 of this thread -- downloaded Restaurant Story, entered my account ID in account settings, etc. But Fashion Story on my iPad remains a new game, not my established one. Kooky, you mentioned needing to "force close" Fashion Story and re-open it, but I have no idea how to "force close" any Team Lava game. It is not a listed option! By "force close," do you mean shut down and restart the device? Uninstall and reinstall the game? Help, please!

Also, even if I succeed in getting this to work, does this mean that I lose the ability to access my established Fashion Story game on my iPhone 4? I want to be able to play the same game on both devices.
    You will still be able to play the same game, with the same account on both devices. If you have entered your info on restaurant story,then just double tap the home button to make all of the screens appear. Slide up fashion story and it will make it reset. Or just turn off your device and restart, it would be quicker really. Everything should be there. It's pretty easy.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND THE TRASFER MY DEVICE PAGE THAT HAS THE DROP DOWN MENU TO CLICK ON TRANSFER DEVICE ???? IVE BEEN TO https://teamlava.com and it tell you to go there click on the game you want to transfer and the drop down menu ISNT THERE ????? IM GOING IN CRAZY CIRCLES FOR NOTHING !!! NOT TO MENTION THE TIME IM WAISTING !!!! I NEED FARM STORY AND IVE GOT ALL MY INFO FROM OLD APLLE IPHONE AND NEW APPLE IPHONE!!!! PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! THANKS FLYGIRL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    You will still be able to play the same game, with the same account on both devices. If you have entered your info on restaurant story,then just double tap the home button to make all of the screens appear. Slide up fashion story and it will make it reset. Or just turn off your device and restart, it would be quicker really. Everything should be there. It's pretty easy.
    Thank you for the response. After I posted I was able to get it to work by shutting down and restarting. After years of just playing on my iPhone, it is exciting to see the games so much bigger on an iPad!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lousflygirl2 View Post
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND THE TRASFER MY DEVICE PAGE THAT HAS THE DROP DOWN MENU TO CLICK ON TRANSFER DEVICE ???? IVE BEEN TO https://teamlava.com and it tell you to go there click on the game you want to transfer and the drop down menu ISNT THERE ????? IM GOING IN CRAZY CIRCLES FOR NOTHING !!! NOT TO MENTION THE TIME IM WAISTING !!!! I NEED FARM STORY AND IVE GOT ALL MY INFO FROM OLD APLLE IPHONE AND NEW APPLE IPHONE!!!! PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! THANKS FLYGIRL
    Have a look at the very first post on this thread.

New Resident
    Can everybody help me to convince TL to put the new login feature onto Castle Story ASAP? I, like many long-time, high-level players am now permanently shut out of CS entirely because last week's update made the IPad1 totally incompatible with CS. If at least we could login via a login feature to our CS games from another device once in a while, that would take a bit of the sting out of being left out in the cold. TL, if you are reading this thread, please give us the login feature on CS!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mooo8888 View Post
    Can everybody help me to convince TL to put the new login feature onto Castle Story ASAP? I, like many long-time, high-level players am now permanently shut out of CS entirely because last week's update made the IPad1 totally incompatible with CS. If at least we could login via a login feature to our CS games from another device once in a while, that would take a bit of the sting out of being left out in the cold. TL, if you are reading this thread, please give us the login feature on CS!
    You can do it via Restaurant Story. You just need to download the Restaurant Story app to your device, log in and then open the Castle Story app or any other TL game. I play castle story on an ipad and iphone using the same account. I just make sure that before I collect anything that I get the loading sign by going to a neighbours kingdom so that the progress on the device I am using is synched to what is on the server if I have been playing on the other device.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post

Glad you got it to work! When you are logging in and out of different storm IDs you will need to either restart your device or force close the games to see the games you are moving over.
    You can switch back and forth between devices, just make sure you have a password set up for each of your storm IDs.
    For future reference: How to force close out your games (IOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by lousflygirl2 View Post
    That is an old way of transferring that does not work anymore. As bobbyrae stated, follow the directions on post 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mooo8888 View Post
    They are working on getting the login feature on all the games, but you can use one of the games shown in post 1 right now. Once you move a storm ID over all the games under that storm ID will also transfer over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request