Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    I got an iphone4 about 8 months ago and have been using my old iphone3 to send myself gold everyday in Dragon Story. About a week ago when I opened Dragon it said this version no longer supported and to update. But my old iPhone too old and couldn't update. So today I tried this and all my games from my old phone I could open and play ok except for Dragon. When I clicked on Dragon it took me to my island on my new phone. Is it because I couldn't update on the old phone?
    When you move your games from one device to the other one, be sure and force close out the games. Until you do, you will see the old game on the device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much Kooky!!....that did the trick. Was able to log in to my old Dragon Story!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    Thank you so much Kooky!!....that did the trick. Was able to log in to my old Dragon Story!!
    Oh good!

I used to have an iPhone 3GS and now I have a 4S. Now I don't have my 3GS and I don't remember the password for that account. I need help figuring out the password to my old Storm8 account so I can play on my old account.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred121 View Post
    I used to have an iPhone 3GS and now I have a 4S. Now I don't have my 3GS and I don't remember the password for that account. I need help figuring out the password to my old Storm8 account so I can play on my old account.
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can help recover your password.

I have a question, now will you be able to log out your Storm8 ID for those games?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred121 View Post
    I have a question, now will you be able to log out your Storm8 ID for those games?
    Once you login in with your storm ID on a device, you cannot log off. That storm ID and games will remain on that device.
    If you ever sell or give away a device, you can contact support@teamlava.com so they can remove your storm ID and games.

I cannot find the login options on my games that I just downloaded from the amazon app store today. I know there can't be newer versions pig's so am . I missing the obvious, or is it just that the amazon version of the apps don't have the update yet to allow for this? I REALLY don't want to have to start over on my new device.
    It was hard enough to breed the diamond Dragon the first time around.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by AeternaNox View Post
    I cannot find the login options on my games that I just downloaded from the amazon app store today. I know there can't be newer versions pig's so am . I missing the obvious, or is it just that the amazon version of the apps don't have the update yet to allow for this? I REALLY don't want to have to start over on my new device.
    It was hard enough to breed the diamond Dragon the first time around.
    It's on Restaurant, Fruit Splash Mania, Hidden Mystery Crime Scene (or whatever), and two or three of the flippy flop games, the jewels one I'm surest of. The other games don't have it yet, but when you use the login option on any of them, it works for ALL of them. In other words, if you don't already play Restaurant, go get Fruit Splash. After you log in through that one, load DS, and your game will be there. Make sure you've closed DS from running in the background first though, or it won't register the account switching over. Post back if you have any problems! (^_^)

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Once you login in with your storm ID on a device, you cannot log off. That storm ID and games will remain on that device.
    If you ever sell or give away a device, you can contact support@teamlava.com so they can remove your storm ID and games.
    What if you created another account on an old phone a long time ago, never got around to setting up a password, that phone ended up taking a bath in a creek and is now in pieces in a landfill somewhere, and now several months have gone by, during which time you were just kinda lazy about emailing support about regaining access to said account because you didn't want to have to explain the situation? Meaning you likely won't remember gem or coin amounts anywhere near accurate, or anything else that could help you prove the account is yours, (other than the glaringly obvious ID) and the more time goes by, the more you're afraid of looking like a scammer? Any thoughts on possible outcomes? :-/