Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MisKarizma View Post
    This is a great & wonderful, yet slow to come about, update. However, when will you be covering the rest of the games, as in Castle Story (iOS)? As this does not help me right now. My screen was shattered, and it's $200-$250 for a new one (5c)
    I SOOOOOO REGRET ever buying this [] So now, I am going to a new 5s (it's cheaper!). But I still can't transfer my accounts to my iPad or new phone.
    Hmm...bummer. For all new players i guess, for now, it is a good idea to at least start a restaurant or download one of the games that does have this feature, just in case. That way you can always use that game to transfer your other games to a new device.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-14 at 02:18 PM. Reason: edited quote

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MisKarizma View Post
    This is a great & wonderful, yet slow to come about, update. However, when will you be covering the rest of the games, as in Castle Story (iOS)? As this does not help me right now. My screen was shattered, and it's $200-$250 for a new one (5c)
    I SOOOOOO REGRET ever buying this[]. So now, I am going to a new 5s (it's cheaper!). But I still can't transfer my accounts to my iPad or new phone.
    You can download restaurant story and use the login feature on that game.
    When you login all the games under your old device will also transfer over so you Castle story will transfer over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just tried this and it REALLY works! I have Android. I transferred all my games from my T-Mobile My Touch 4G to my Samsung GalaxySII. THANK YOU TEAMLAVA!!! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Wht bout games in old device?? Can i play the same games in old device as well as new device??if i want to change storm id in old device how ll i change it??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mafruha View Post
    Wht bout games in old device?? Can i play the same games in old device as well as new device??if i want to change storm id in old device how ll i change it??
    You can move your storm ID over to your new device and back to your old device whenever you want by using the login feature. Instructions on post 1 of this thread.
    If you want to change your storm ID, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

The feature is now available in Jewel Mania! See the original post for all the games you can use it in.

iTunes
    Jewel Mania 1.2.5

OK, I have read through this entire thread, but I still have some questions.

I want to start over in RS and BS, but I have an Android phone, and as others have pointed out (and as I learned the hard way today), it is not possible to log out unless I log in to another account at the same time, even with a factory reset, which I think is utterly absurd. I already restarted once by using my grandmother's phone, so unless I use my brother's phone, my sister's, or a stranger's, I can't start over like I want to. What can I do, other than borrow someone else's device? I mean, some of you guys have alts. How did you create them? By shelling out a lot of money on a lot of electronics?

Sorry this has probably been answered already but I couldn't find where. I have Dragon Story on my phone but I just got a new iPad. I've linked my phone to Game Center but when I loaded DS on the iPad it started from the beginning. Can I play the same game on two different devices and if so, how?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ProspectiveCounselor View Post
    OK, I have read through this entire thread, but I still have some questions.

I want to start over in RS and BS, but I have an Android phone, and as others have pointed out (and as I learned the hard way today), it is not possible to log out unless I log in to another account at the same time, even with a factory reset, which I think is utterly absurd. I already restarted once by using my grandmother's phone, so unless I use my brother's phone, my sister's, or a stranger's, I can't start over like I want to. What can I do, other than borrow someone else's device? I mean, some of you guys have alts. How did you create them? By shelling out a lot of money on a lot of electronics?
    If you want two separate games and storm IDs you will need two different devices. Once you set up each storm ID and a password, then you can login and out of the games by following the information in post 1.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnDusk13 View Post
    Sorry this has probably been answered already but I couldn't find where. I have Dragon Story on my phone but I just got a new iPad. I've linked my phone to Game Center but when I loaded DS on the iPad it started from the beginning. Can I play the same game on two different devices and if so, how?
    Dragon story does not have the login feature yet. You will need to download one of the games shown in post 1 for IOS players and login in and out on one the games that have the login feature. When you log in you are pulling over your storm ID and all the games under that storm ID, so say you use Restaurant story to login in.. You Dragon story game will also move over.

Rhino Keeper
    I got an iphone4 about 8 months ago and have been using my old iphone3 to send myself gold everyday in Dragon Story. About a week ago when I opened Dragon it said this version no longer supported and to update. But my old iPhone too old and couldn't update. So today I tried this and all my games from my old phone I could open and play ok except for Dragon. When I clicked on Dragon it took me to my island on my new phone. Is it because I couldn't update on the old phone?