Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question..I hope I am posting this on the correct thread. I play RS on two devices. I have been reading that
    it is now possible to access both 'restaurant' games on either device. Here is my problem: I started RS on my iPod a
    few years ago, and I'm at level. Then, my husband got an iPad mini, so he gave me his iPad. I thought I could play
    my game (at the same level...99) on that device. I found out that couldn't be done. So, I simply started a new
    restaurant on his iPad (and now, I'm at level 99 in that game.) I have all the two Storm IDs (one for each device).
    However, my iPod is registered in my name, but my husband's iPad (which I use now) is registered in his name. I am
    hoping that I would still be able to access both games on both devices. Sorry for this long post, but can anyone tell
    me if that would be possible? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Excuse me...I'm at level 99 on my iPod:-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy42 View Post
    I have a question..I hope I am posting this on the correct thread. I play RS on two devices. I have been reading that
    it is now possible to access both 'restaurant' games on either device. Here is my problem: I started RS on my iPod a
    few years ago, and I'm at level. Then, my husband got an iPad mini, so he gave me his iPad. I thought I could play
    my game (at the same level...99) on that device. I found out that couldn't be done. So, I simply started a new
    restaurant on his iPad (and now, I'm at level 99 in that game.) I have all the two Storm IDs (one for each device).
    However, my iPod is registered in my name, but my husband's iPad (which I use now) is registered in his name. I am
    hoping that I would still be able to access both games on both devices. Sorry for this long post, but can anyone tell
    me if that would be possible? Thanks
    You should be able to log on and off either game on either device by following the instructions on post 1.
    Make sure you set a password for each storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You should be able to log on and off either game on either device by following the instructions on post 1.
    Make sure you set a password for each storm ID.
    I'm sorry, but I'm still a bit confused. Is the password the same one that is used to buy gems (in other words...the Apple ID)? When I start to play the game, a little note pops up on top of the screen that says 'Welcome back.."and then shows something other than that password. (I do recognize this name...maybe it's called a user name? I don't know) as something that I had set up a while ago. ( I did set up a password ..and this other name...for both storm ID's). When I am on the game, and I click Account Login -> Log into another account, I am not exactly sure what to type in. If I am on my iPad, and I want to view my games on my iPod, do I type in the Storm ID and password for the device I am using, or do I type in the Storm ID and password for the other device? I have tried every possible combination, and I keep getting a message saying 'Bad user name or password". Help!!

The Honorable Panda
    I'm sorry, but I'm still a bit confused. Is the password the same one that is used to buy gems (in other words...the Apple ID)? When I start to play the game, a little note pops up on top of the screen that says 'Welcome back.."and then shows something other than that password. (I do recognize this name...maybe it's called a user name? I don't know) as something that I had set up a while ago. ( I did set up a password ..and this other name...for both storm ID's). When I am on the game, and I click Account Login -> Log into another account, I am not exactly sure what to type in. If I am on my iPad, and I want to view my games on my iPod, do I type in the Storm ID and password for the device I am using, or do I type in the Storm ID and password for the other device? I have tried every possible combination, and I keep getting a message saying 'Bad user name or password". Help!!
    No the password is the password you set up in your game.

Go on your game under the menu-help

You can set a password to go with your storm ID.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=kooky panda;762738]No the password is the password you set up in your game.

[/QUO

I am sorry to be such a pain in the neck. I do have passwords that I already set up a while ago...one for the iPad and one for the iPod. When I am on the game on one device, I go to Account Settings, click 'log into another Storm8 account', type in the Storm8ID for the other device, and type in the password for the other device. and click 'Log In'...Yet I keep getting a message saying 'bad user name or password". What am I doing wrong? thanks so much for all your help

The Honorable Panda
    [QUOTE=goofy42;762782]
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No the password is the password you set up in your game.

[/QUO

I am sorry to be such a pain in the neck. I do have passwords that I already set up a while ago...one for the iPad and one for the iPod. When I am on the game on one device, I go to Account Settings, click 'log into another Storm8 account', type in the Storm8ID for the other device, and type in the password for the other device. and click 'Log In'...Yet I keep getting a message saying 'bad user name or password". What am I doing wrong? thanks so much for all your help
    sounds like either your storm Id or password is wrong. I suggest changing the password then try it again.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=kooky panda;762792]
    sounds like either your storm Id or password is wrong. I suggest changing the password then try it again.
    Thanks for your help. I will try that. I hope I don't mess things up and lose everything:-). One more question, and that's it for today.
    When I log into Game Center on one device, I do see RS listed, but it is the one on that particular device. I know this is jumping ahead a bit,
    but (if this password stuff ever works for me and I am to click on Game Center), how do I access the game on the other device, using Game
    Center? Thanks a bunch...I really appreciate the help.

Farm Supplier
    This is awesome!!!!!!!!!

New Resident
    I bought a hipstreet tablet a couple of days ago and when I downloaded restauant story and bakery story but someone elses storm id is there and I can't put my in it, can't someone help try and fix this please thanks