Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by peachblossoms View Post
    Hi Kooky, thanks for your suggestion! I had e-mailed support and after quite a few back and forth (to clarify what my issue was) I finally got this reply

{removed support email]
    Sigh . Do you know if someone with a similar issue got theirs resolved? Is there a specific agent I should try to speak with instead?
    My understanding is you are trying to get your another storm ID and games over to your device right?

If so, sounds like support thinks you are asking to a storm ID removed from your device so you can start over.

If it is the first one, reply back to your support email and explain that you are trying to login into your other storm ID, by using the login feature, but you do not have a password for that storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamland35 View Post
    Yes I had sent you a request when my tablet reset I lost all progress on games the I would love to get access to is dragon story halloween my storm 8 id was dreamland34 my island name was laos island I know I was on level 42 I think about []neighbors gold and money not sure I would like to get access to that island back please I have now started a new island my storm8 id for it is dreamland35 island name wishful island how and what can I do to get kolas island storm8 id dreamland34 back please please help I had great dragons and a lot of time invested
    It can take support 3-5 business days to respond you your email request. If it has been over 5 business days, reply back to your automatic email to check on the status of your request.

If you set a password for your dreamland 34 you can use that storm ID and password to login into your old storm ID.
    See post 1 for steps on how to to this.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yummyjoey View Post
    Hi Kooky, or whoever can help me with this :-)

I have moved all my games successfully from device 1 to device 2 by using login feature.
    The problem is, now I have all my games (same storm ID) running on both devices.

I want to give device 1 to my sister and she wants to start playing the games from beginning (level 1) and I also don't want her messing around with my games as well.
    So please let me know how to delete all my games from device 1 so my sister can play fresh from the start and make her own storm ID?

All devices are using iOs 7 if this info maybe useful?

Many thanks x
    To do this , you would need to have third device. (maybe an old iPod, phone? Maybe a parent's iPhone or iPad?) It would have to be a device that has never had a storm ID set up.
    If you can find a third device you can transfer your storm ID and games off your old device by using a storm 8 game.
    Transfer Thread

Then your sister and download new games .

You can also try sending an email to support@teamlava.com explaining that you are giving away your old device and you would like your storm ID removed so no one else can play your games.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-17-14 at 08:31 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Uamele View Post
    If it has been over 5 business days since you sent in your email to support, reply back to the automatic email you received to check on the status of your request.- kooky
    Kooky I have been trying sense the end of December and gotten no email reply at all from you guys. Sent a email ages ago with a picture and nothing has been to fix my problem.
    Please send me your support ticket number by private message.

kooky panda

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    To do this , you would need to have third device. (maybe an old iPod, phone? Maybe a parent's iPhone or iPad?) It would have to be a device that has never had a storm ID set up.
    If you can find a third device you can transfer your storm ID and games off your old device by using a storm 8 game.
    Transfer Thread

Then your sister and download new games .

You can also try sending an email to support@teamlava.com explaining that you are giving away your old device and you would like your storm ID removed so no one else can play your games.
    Thanks very much for your reply Kooky, unfortunately I don't have a device without storm ID in it including my parents' devices they all also got TL games! :-)
    I will send email to support then and hope they can give me a new storm ID.

Thanks again and have a good weekend x

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yummyjoey View Post
    Thanks very much for your reply Kooky, unfortunately I don't have a device without storm ID in it including my parents' devices they all also got TL games! :-)
    I will send email to support then and hope they can give me a new storm ID.

Thanks again and have a good weekend x
    I have not tried this, but some IOS players have said that they have gotten rid of a storm ID on their device, by doing a total reset(back to factory) of their device.
    You can try that to see if that works. (If it does, let me know!)

ok im still having issues..it doesnt give me the opts to change to my old id which is kandiebunz and it said i had to create a new id which i did (kandielady) in order to get my old games stores back...pls help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kandiebunz View Post
    ok I'm still having issues..it doesn't give me the opts to change to my old id which is kandiebunz and it said i had to create a new id which i did (kandielady) in order to get my old games stores back?pls help
    Since kandiebunz is your also your forum name, then you have a password for that Storm ID( it is the same as the password you use to login to the forum)

Look at post 1 and it will list games that have the login feature. (IOS and Android- kindle fire devices cannot use this login feature).
    Pick one of the games listed on post 1 for your device then you should be able to login into your games by using your Storm ID and password.

Hi there,

I want to transfer info from old device to new device. My Storm8 Id is ecorazzi_9x. I remember my password and already contacted with Storm8 support but haven't received anything yet
    I could not find the account settings in the Dragon Story as instruction. It does not appear.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	12099Click image for larger version. 

ID:	12099

Please help. Thank you very much ^^

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ecorazzi_9x View Post
    Hi there,

I want to transfer info from old device to new device. My Storm8 Id is ecorazzi_9x. I remember my password and already contacted with Storm8 support but haven't received anything yet
    I could not find the account settings in the Dragon Story as instruction. It does not appear.Click image for larger version. 

ID:	12099Click image for larger version. 

ID:	12099

Please help. Thank you very much ^^
    Login feature is only offered in specific games. Check post 1 for the games you can use.
    For example if you play on IOS, then you will need to use Restaurant story to login to your games.
    Once you login in all the games under that storm ID will also pull over to your new device.