Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post
    Last night I had switched to my old account (not the main one on my phone) to visit neighbors since it goes much faster. I tried to switch back to my main acct & it said "bad username or password". I switched back & forth approx 2 hours prior. This has happened a couple of times before & support fixed in less than an hour.

I understand it's the holiday & it's limited support (being Sunday probably doesn't help), but it's been about 15 hours. I'm not worried about food spoiled or clothes ruined but with limited time to breed dragons I'm going bonkers, lol. I only had a couple hours left last night for hatching/breeding...& now I'm losing valuable breeding time.

Should I resend the email they sent me or will that just make it take longer & be more of a pain for support?
    I am sure support is behind due to the Christmas holiday.
    When support gets you back, I would suggest going into your game and changing your password, and setting up an email to recover it, if this happens again.
    Have you tried again? I will sometimes get this message, if I accidentally type in the wrong storm ID or password (missing one letter)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I do have n email set up....should I type in my email instead of password?
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post
    I do have n email set up....should I type in my email instead of password?
    no, but go back and retype in your storm ID and password. You may of missed a letter or number the first time.

Rhino Keeper
    I have typed my storm id & password numerous times being very careful....dang you responded quick...lol.

Kooky needs a raise!!!!
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Questions on New Login Feature

Hi forum, on the new login feature on 1 device can I Login from one account to another on the same device? I was trying it out but got the message 'overwrite progress' so I stopped I have 2 accounts now so was just wondering(:

Executive Chef
    of course you have to overwrite to use another account. make sure that your old account has a storm id and password to prevent losing it.
    Last edited by nky1111; 12-29-13 at 04:50 PM.

Am playing Jewel Mania, and i was never able to CONNECT TO FACEBOOK... Even with latest version 1.2.1...
    FIX THIS PLEASE...
    It is allowed in facebook, but when I press in facebook screen to accept, than window is open and its blank... Just see cancel in top left corner....

Better make that games are connected with game center...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolesTCityEverr View Post
    Hi forum, on the new login feature on 1 device can I Login from one account to another on the same device? I was trying it out but got the message 'overwrite progress' so I stopped I have 2 accounts now so was just wondering(:
    That is okay. You want to override so your games will transfer over to your device. Then you can get your other storm ID and games back to the device by doing the same steps.
    Just make sure you have password set up for both of your storm IDs.

New Resident
    Hi, I'm trying to do this on Fashion Story but I can't find my account settings

Rhino Keeper
    Ok Kooky, I got in using my forum password...that makes no sense but I got into my main account. This has happened to me 3x before when I spend over an hour in my old account. I wonder if there is a glitch & wondering if I had used my forum password I would not have needed all the resets.

Support did respond with an automated email that had nothing to do with resetting my password... lol.

So, if you can't get back into the main account, try using your forum password before sending an email to support.

Thanks for all your help Kooky!