Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearorelse View Post
    Do you have to have an email address associated with the storm IDs to make this work? Or is it possible with only a storm ID and a password?
    You do not need an email address for this to work, but I do advise adding one. If you ever forget you password, you will be able to retrieve it faster than waiting on support to find it for you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't upgraded my devices to iOS 7 yet because if my games reset it seems like it may be a few days before TL can transfer them (based on the thousands of threads that have been started about people waiting for transfers). If I upgrade to iOS 7 and then upgrade my apps to the latest version, will I be able to simply use the login feature if my apps reset? Or should I wait a while longer before upgrading so things aren't so hectic for support? Anyone's input is greatly appreciated .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    I haven't upgraded my devices to iOS 7 yet because if my games reset it seems like it may be a few days before TL can transfer them (based on the thousands of threads that have been started about people waiting for transfers). If I upgrade to iOS 7 and then upgrade my apps to the latest version, will I be able to simply use the login feature if my apps reset? Or should I wait a while longer before upgrading so things aren't so hectic for support? Anyone's input is greatly appreciated .
    I have been told, yes, you should be able to get your games back by using this feature.(but sometimes issues can happen and you will need to email support)
    If you are going to try, make sure you go to restaurant and set a password for each storm ID. I also went ahead and set up emails for each one of my storm IDs just in case.( I had to use a different email address for each one)

Also as you stated, before updating to IOS7 make sure you check the app store for any newer versions of the games.

If too scary, then you can wait a little for support to get freed up some.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have been told, yes, you should be able to get your games back by using this feature.(but sometimes issues can happen and you will need to email support)
    If you are going to try, make sure you go to restaurant and set a password for each storm ID. I also went ahead and set up emails for each one of my storm IDs just in case.( I had to use a different email address for each one)

Also as you stated, before updating to IOS7 make sure you check the app store for any newer versions of the games.

If too scary, then you can wait a little for support to get freed up some.
    Thank you for all of your help!

I lost all my games someone can help me ??? Please from email I'm here please help

Farm Supplier
    Oh yeah, this added feature is excellent! I just hope I will get gem sales now for my primary account since I've been getting them quite frequently for my secondary account.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by albastrea View Post
    I lost all my games someone can help me ??? Please from email I'm here please help
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can recover your games.

New Resident
    I wish android would be this easy. I'm getting a new phone and am scared ill lose everything i've done so far

does not work to recuperate your game using password from game lost. not work to put storm8 Id in new game ,one message appeare ....this Id is taken...if was id and password in menu,invite,friends ,sign up...then perhaps was easy but this way cannot recuperate yourself lost game.

thank you restaurant story was truly helping me to have my games back