Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The login feature has been re-enabled for Restaurant Story 1.7 on iOS! We're still working on the updates for Android users. Thanks for your patience!
    okay. i guess android users know for sure that they are a distant second to teamlava in terms of importance. But since 'it will take longer' for android i would suggest having the login feature in the regular version of restaurant story that gets updated from time to time instead of a holiday version like Halloween.

Rhino Keeper
    Great for iOS users! But I'm on android. It would serve TL well to remember that we are paying customers/players too! Please get it up & running for the rest of us before you lose anymore paying players. It would also serve you well to give us an update on ET (estimated time)

Rhino Keeper
    I would LOVE to hear an update on a time estimate for android users. We were given a one week time frame and we are well passed that now. If it's going to be ANOTHER week, then please pass on that information. It's better to know than to be left wondering about a company that I have dumped money in.

I have paid more into these games than buying a game for a new console and feel betrayed for doing so. This is NOT the way to build brand recognition and customer loyalty for the future of this game!

PLEASE Give back the login feature you gave then took away!! With sugar on top! Thank you

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update you all that Restaurant Story Android with the login feature should be available later this week. We've also added support for Candy Blast Mania 1.1.8 (iOS)!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you sooooo much. The update is very much appreciated!!!!

If possible could you let us know which version it will be on....thx again!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Will this be or has it been enabled for bakery story also? thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Will everyone be compensated for the inconvenience of the weeklong absence of the login feature for iOS users, and the HUGE inconvenience of 2 weeks for the android users? I just checked my main account from my 2nd account, and all the sparkles (from neighbors/players visits) on my habitats that have been there for the last 1 1/2 are gone...does that mean that the gold that everyone sent me during this 2 week time period will also be gone? An actual response to my inquiry would be appreciated.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-18-13 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Discussing mod actions-see forum rules

Yahoo & Hurry up!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update you all that Restaurant Story Android with the login feature should be available later this week. We've also added support for Candy Blast Mania 1.1.8 (iOS)!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to update you all that Restaurant Story Android with the login feature should be available later this week....
    Thank you very much for this much anticipated info. Please do hurry. It's hard to not feel like a step child when we, as android users, currently have no login value while there are 2 for iOS.

I agree with the above poster in there should be compensation because of this. Especially concerning an extended goal time and rotted food. I know something can be done about this because on my old account I was cooking 24 hour dishes, I break my tablet, then months later when I logged in those same dishes were ready to serve. Please, if possible, give this and extended time for the holiday goals. Thank you

Hey everyone, Restaurant Story 1.5.5.7.8 (Android) and Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes 1.2.1 (iOS)are now available with the new Login feature!