Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Executive Chef
    I really wish someone could just come online and give us all an update to whats happening and how long to expect it to be like this.

Farm Supplier
    How is doing a factory reset going to help wouldn't it just put you back into the same acct it's stuck in? Any help please someone I am also loosing precious hours to finish the tournament in dragon story. I have already tried transferring my game to a old phone I had that didn't work. I also emailed support last night doubt they will get back to me anytime soon. Someone anyone HELP

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    This is truly ridiculous!! to do this without any warning at all, leaving so many paying....yes paying customers in limbo for a week!!! I bought hubby a new ipad today for our anniversary, went through all the process of making sure he had passwords for all his storm 8 games, spent an hour or more backing things up and setting up, went to try and sign in on his new ipad for him and nope, not happening! for a week??? absolutely ridiculous!
    Can someone tell me if he does play the now brand new restaurant story on the new ipad, in a week will he still be able to sign in to his old game to play it on the new ipad? or will that cause a problem? wow....just wow.
    I did get a reply from another player in another thread on this, and by using the transfer your own games option I was able to move all his stuff from his old ipod to his new ipad for him perfectly! Doing a factory reset I think would work the same because your device would be completely wiped. I will go back and find the link to the detailed explanation and post it for anyone wanting to try it, or for anyone who has just had the bad luck like us to have bought a new device on the day they did this! really what are the chances? lol.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I did get a reply from another player in another thread on this, and by using the transfer your own games option I was able to move all his stuff from his old ipod to his new ipad for him perfectly! Doing a factory reset I think would work the same because your device would be completely wiped. I will go back and find the link to the detailed explanation and post it for anyone wanting to try it, or for anyone who has just had the bad luck like us to have bought a new device on the day they did this! really what are the chances? lol.....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post675489

Here it is. This is for transferring to a brand new device. Unless you did a factory restore on your current device this won't work. I don't know I'd be willing to try it, make sure you do a thorough back up before you try anything!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by misteedance View Post
    How is doing a factory reset going to help wouldn't it just put you back into the same acct it's stuck in? Any help please someone I am also loosing precious hours to finish the tournament in dragon story. I have already tried transferring my game to a old phone I had that didn't work. I also emailed support last night doubt they will get back to me anytime soon. Someone anyone HELP
    Please read my reply's, I am one who would give this a go, but I am also pretty comfortable doing back ups and restores etc. Better to be without a game for a week, than without your whole device! Think about it carefully, maybe someone else will have some extra help?

Executive Chef
    My problem is I need to get my other account which isn't logged in anywhere transferred onto my iphone to replace my mums account. I used the login feature which was on restaurant until last night.

I just wish TL could have given us some notice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    My problem is I need to get my other account which isn't logged in anywhere transferred onto my iphone to replace my mums account. I used the login feature which was on restaurant until last night.

I just wish TL could have given us some notice.
    tell me about it i have the same acct logged in on 2 devices
    so i need this acct on one of those devices

Executive Chef
    oh i tried the factory reset maybe i did it wrong but i still h ave my acct on it

Farm Supplier
    I did the factory reset and it worked. I am back into my main acct what I did was factory reset my iPad then downloaded racing live. Got to lv 2 and then went to settings / account transfer resume acct transfer and logged into my acct. hope this helps someone good luck all

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Kooky. It fixed now. Yay!!!