Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Thank you SO much for this!! Saved me

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not completely following this. Can someone clarify this?

I play on my iPhone. I have a second account on my iPad.

If I set both up with my original storm ID (iPhone) can I seamlessly switch from my iPhone, put it down, open the iPad, pick up where I left off in said game. Then later use my iPhone and still retain all my progress on both devices since my progress is saved on the server??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post

If I set both up with my original storm ID (iPhone) can I seamlessly switch from my iPhone, put it down, open the iPad, pick up where I left off in said game. Then later use my iPhone and still retain all my progress on both devices since my progress is saved on the server??
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post

Where I started from: I play on an iPhone and recently purchased an ipad. I switched my games to the ipad last April. I then downloaded new start up games on the old iPhone 4S and set up a new storm ID for them on that device. A couple days ago I updated restaurant story on the ipad but not the iPhone. Ipad has OS 7.

Just now, in response to this thread and your question, I opened my level 99 restaurant (ID saucysammis) on the ipad. I followed the directions - ie typed in the storm ID and password from the level 30 restaurant (ID dabaycafe) on my iPhone and was able to log into it. When I checked, the other games associated with that ID were all on the ipad.

I checked my phone, and the level 30 was still there with no way to get the level 99 game on to it. So I did the restaurant story update on the phone. Now I have put either game on either device just as fast as switching between games on one device. Very handy.

This means we could log in and take care of a friend's games for them if they were to lose a device or go on vacation.....

Because I already had two storm IDs I have two of each game. I couldn't say whether you can still get multiple storm IDs if you don't already have them. (Maybe one of my kids will let me try on their phone later today.)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Glad to hear everyone's enjoying this new feature so far!

I'd like to remind everyone to please not give out your account or personal information for security reasons. A Storm8/TeamLava employee will never contact you in-game asking for information or ask for your password.

Fashion Designer
    Question. So if I made an account on another device.... Can I log in & out of both accounts regularly on one device?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Question. So if I made an account on another device.... Can I log in & out of both accounts regularly on one device?
    Yes it it pretty cool. My main games are on my iphone. I have back up games under my ipad where I send gifts.
    I played my regular iphone 5 games on my iphone, then I pulled over my ipad games to my iphone and played them, then I went back to my iphone games.
    (You may have to force close out a game to see your other account game to show up .)

I am very excited about this new login feature. I keep my games on my iphone since I am not always around wifi, but now I can play my games during the day on my phone, then at night log into my main games on my ipad to play!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Davies42 View Post
    Does this apply to city story metro yet?
    The option to log off and on is currently only in Restaurant story but when you log on you will pull all your games over so go download restaurant story from itunes then follow the instructions in post 1 .

Is this feature working on android? and will this be added to Bakery Story sometime?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by WubWubSexi View Post
    Is this feature working on android? and will this be added to Bakery Story sometime?
    From Post 1

Will this feature be added to other games?
    Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other iOS games in the future. We are also currently adapting this feature for Android games as well.

Do you have to have an email address associated with the storm IDs to make this work? Or is it possible with only a storm ID and a password?