Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Executive Chef
    Tl I was going to purchase gems on my acct but now I can't since I can't access my acct?

Give us 4 more days with this feature

Farm Supplier
    So let me see if I understand this. Christmas goals are about to be released but i won't be able to do them because teamlava removed my account without any warning. Wow.

Executive Chef
    I'm am so mad. They could have given us a warning.

Rhino Keeper
    This is totally ridiculous! NO WARNING AT!! I can understand needed updates but at least give us a heads up!!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    TL turn it on until next reset. Gives every player a chance to sort the devices out. Come on...

Like I'm reading with all the previous responses... this is very unprofessional. Hey, I realize this is JUST A GAME but this is also YOUR business which you make money off of and employ workers to maintain/update/create, etc. Just thought you all would have given us some notice before removing this wonderful ability to switch in and out of accounts on the same device. Obviously if we had a heads up, we would all have prepared accordingly. It's just really annoying!!! I hope this gets fixed soon and before any new goals come up.

Waiting anxiously... thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm too upset ...SOME ..ANY WARNING ..should have been established ...I can't access all my games ....I'm in the middle of goals ..tournaments ...these will be over next week! should give a couple day notice ..minium. 48 hours that we would not be able to access them especially when talking about a week ...

I am like the rest of them give some notice I put my husband on so he could play on a new iPad I got for a early Christmas gift last night and you did not say anything so thanks for taking that away from me

Farm Supplier
    I can't believe this I'm stuck in my 2nd account can't go back to my main one so as I wait all my food and catalogs are spoiling not to mention my nbrs are going to wonder were I have gone I tips and gift daily. Also I had 5 battles left in the dynasty dragon tournament and there is no way I will be able to finish. So I kiss the dynasty dragon good bye and for what because TL can't give any warning that they planed on doing maintenance. 😣

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still very upset about NO ADVANCED WARNING! You gave approximately a weeks notice when you were going to do maintenance on your servers. And that was only going to interrupt things for a couple of hours! AN ENTIRE WEEK!! I'm one of the lucky ones, I happened to have one ID logged in on my phone and the other on my husbands. It's not an ideal situation but I have access to all of my places. I really feel for those who don't.