Page 22 of 112 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Executive Chef
    I have two devices, iTouch and iPhone 3, with two different accounts. I want to use only one account, the account on my iTouch but I want to transfer my iTouch account to my iPhone. Is there a log out feature? Or another way to transfer my account?

Grand Emperor
    In step 4 in post 1, there is a capability to log into a different account. On your iPhone, you can change the account to the account associated with your iTouch. Or, if you haven't logged in using Restaurant Story yet, you can just set the account on your iPhone to the account associated with your iTouch.

If you don't want to use the Restaurant Story method, you would need to contact support@teamlava.com to transfer your account since you have set a Storm8 ID on both devices. If I were TL support, I'd tell you to use the Restaurant Story method, but I'm not them, so try it.

Either way you go, you can always go into Restaurant Story on either device and access either account.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the information nmishii It would have been reall helpful if my iPhone and iTouch weren't old generations. They're not updated and I'm unable to install Restaurant Story, I've contacted TL a few days ago and told to do this. I replied back that I am unable to and they still haven't answered, it's been three or four days I think

Hi, I'm still a bit confused with this feature.

I recently bought an iPad mini (IOS) and would like to transfer my games over from my Galaxy S3 (android). With this new feature, am I right to say that all I have to do is download RS in my iPad mini and logon to my storm8 ID (under S3 - android)?

Can I play my games concurrently in both devices? For example, I played and advanced to level 98 in my S3 (android). Thereafter, when I logon to my iPad mini, will the level reflect as 98?

What I'm trying to say is, when I switch between both devices, will the game process be captured and reflected correctly?

Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yan4289ling View Post
    Hi, I'm still a bit confused with this feature.

I recently bought an iPad mini (IOS) and would like to transfer my games over from my Galaxy S3 (android). With this new feature, am I right to say that all I have to do is download RS in my iPad mini and logon to my storm8 ID (under S3 - android)?

Can I play my games concurrently in both devices? For example, I played and advanced to level 98 in my S3 (android). Thereafter, when I logon to my iPad mini, will the level reflect as 98?

What I'm trying to say is, when I switch between both devices, will the game process be captured and reflected correctly?

Thanks!
    Yes download RS on your iPad and put in your storm ID and password . You then can use both devices to play the games and you will not lose any progress.

Please note:

Make sure you close out the games off one device before going over to play the same games on your other device.

When going from IOS to android keep in mind that features or games offered only to IOS, you will not have access to when playing on your android device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    How to tranfer my old account to new device
    i am sending many email to Storm8 Support <support@teamlava.com>;
    but there is no response

please help me i already waiting for a month

My Game is Restaurant Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vr2wof View Post
    How to tranfer my old account to new device
    i am sending many email to Storm8 Support <support@teamlava.com>;
    but there is no response

please help me i already waiting for a month

My Game is Restaurant Story
    Um the post above you explains how and also first post in this thread

I have emailed to find out how to get Dragon Story on my new iphone. I dont have the option of signing in to an account. It only has the option to create a new account. I am waiting to hear back from them. Has anyone else been successful in transferring their old game to their new device? I am trying to transfer from an android device to an iphone. Thanks!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fairytaleseeker View Post
    I have emailed to find out how to get Dragon Story on my new iphone. I dont have the option of signing in to an account. It only has the option to create a new account. I am waiting to hear back from them. Has anyone else been successful in transferring their old game to their new device? I am trying to transfer from an android device to an iphone. Thanks!!
    On your android device make sure you are in the Restaurant story Halloween version. In that game you will see the option. When you move Restarurant over, all the games on your android device will also move over to your phone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Kooky panda, I sent you a pm. I dont have restaurant story just Dragon story. I was sent and automated response with a link from TL to this suggestion.