Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    I used the restaurant story method. So I guess I can't start a new game in my bro's iPad eh? That's too bad...
    Maybe send an email to Support@teamlava.com and ask them. Or maybe TL can post instructions on this thread since it might be a popular question.

You might still be able to use the Storm8 method to transfer your games to your iPad mini. And then since Restaurant Story is logged onto your original account, you should still be able to play them from either device since it doesn't care which device the games are originally on. Then you can start a new game on the old iPad. Using Restaurant Story on either device, you can log into and out of either set of games. But I'm not sure.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun39 View Post
    Yes I transfernmy game too my daughterntablet but how do it get it back to my tablet
    On your old tablet, which is not a Kindle Fire, download Restaurant Story and log into using your Storm8 id that is now associated with your daughter's tablet. You can actually play your games from either tablet using the Restaurant Story method, assuming your old tablet is not a Kindle.

If your old tablet is a Kindle Fire, use the Storm8 method to transfer the games back. If your daughter's tablet is not a Kindle, you can use Restaurant Story to log into your games from either tablet.

Why cant I find Account settings ?!! Please help !

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by marriah028 View Post
    Why cant I find Account settings ?!! Please help !
    If you are on kindle fire you will not be able to use this feature.

If you play on IOS- You will need to be in the Restaurant story game.
    IF you play on android- you will need to be in the Restaurant Halloween game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This is good news for the people that play the Restaurant game. However, Dragon Story DO NOT HAVE THIS OPTION. Which mean all this post is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Does it work smooth like every ones saying? I'm playing on my iPod and Android phone? Can I update both devices and login in on each one nd switch around?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonWhiteDragon View Post
    This is good news for the people that play the Restaurant game. However, Dragon Story DO NOT HAVE THIS OPTION. Which mean all this post is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, you are correct. Your post is useless. And this thread is useless to those who do not read the first post.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jbgarza09 View Post
    Does it work smooth like every ones saying? I'm playing on my iPod and Android phone? Can I update both devices and login in on each one nd switch around?
    Yes to both.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonWhiteDragon View Post
    When you move your games in Restaurant, then all the games on that device will also move over.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    I just transferred my game to my new iPad mini and it's working fine right now. Thank you for the straightforward account transfer function =)
    I'm just wondering, then it is possible to open a new account the old iPad (my brother's) and start new game there now that I already transferred account to my own iPad mini?
    No you will still have the same storm ID on you old Ipad until you use the Old Ipad to log on to another storm ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    You can log into your account on multiple devices using the new device login feature.

When playing on multiple devices, please be sure to save your game progress before switching back and forth.