Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

I have an Apple iPhone and a Kindle Fire which is Android. Egads but this gets confusing! I do remember my Storm8 ID and the password however it also asks for an email account and I didn't set it up originally with an email account. I believe I went thru Facebook.

Yes it is fantastic we finally have a way to manage our games on multiple devices however, its not that easy to do like they try to say!

Well yippy skip! I finally got all of them to transfer over. I had to go a few rounds with other settings but it does work!

For any Apple iPhone users, it would behoove you to set up the game center (if you haven't already done so). That is the easiest way to transfer all your content and get it right.

I can't find it on Bakery Story! Can you help me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alliewuzhere View Post
    It can only be done through restaurant.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alliewuzhere View Post
    It's only available on restaurant but just download restaurant and sign into the account you want.... Then open your bakery game and should be there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAgate View Post
    For any Apple iPhone users, it would behoove you to set up the game center (if you haven't already done so). That is the easiest way to transfer all your content and get it right.
    It may make it easier but not really needed. I wasn't and hadn't been signed into Game Center in months, but the switch still went easily. I just think this is amazing! I remember buying my iPod a few months back because I wanted to have the iOS experience on both accounts I have.

New Resident
    Does this apply to city story metro yet?

question... I have two devices with two different accounts on RS. On my iPad Mini, I logged into my iPhone account (successfully) but when I tried to log back into my original iPad account, it said "bad username or password" If I didn't register prior to doing this log in to another account, how do I get back to my other account? I also don't believe I have an e-mail account attached to this Storm ID... Uggh. Help!