Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Host(ess)
    Just need some clarification. I just tried this and when I logged into my main account to bring over restaurant story which is on a secondary account it said: game progress to be transferred to this device and listed 9 games then it said below that : game progress to be overwritten on this device and listed all my current game levels. I don't want anything but restaurant story. I do have a second bakery but don't want it to over write my main bakery. If I proceed will I overwrite all my main games if I have a second one on another device? It won't let me just choose restaurant to bring over

Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    When you use this log on feature, you are actually moving your storm ID to another device, so all the games associated with that storm ID will also move over.
    You cannot just move one of your games over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I canonly see #create a username# on my new device and not enter id then password. Im trying to transfer my bakerystory from ipad to samsung note. Please help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by blupepper26 View Post
    I canonly see #create a username# on my new device and not enter id then password. Im trying to transfer my bakerystory from ipad to samsung note. Please help
    On your iPad bakery game make sure you have set up a password for your storm ID under menu-help.
    Then you will need to download or open Restaurant Halloween game (from google play). Once you get into the RS halloween game follow the steps in post 1 to bring your storm ID over from your iPad to your tablet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hello.
    I am id field in the game's story. Since mobile phones have changed. Need to transfer my old account to my new account I have. But I do not know enough about it.
    My question is how do I get my old account on my new phone I continue?
    Please guide me.
    I take great pleasure from the game. Thank you.

I am new at this forum stuff so please forgive if Im doing it wrong. The day before thanksgiving I got a new phone and I need help retrieving my original Fashion Story game. I was on level 44 and I know my id an password however I dont know how to get it back on my new phone. I already started a new game on my new device but how do I get it back. Ive made it to level 9 I think on my new game bc thats what thought I was to do. HELP NEEDED FOR A ADDICTED PLAYER ON FASHION STORY I MISS MY NEIGHBORS!

I only get a sigh up option in my social--->invite friends tab, no log in to existing account. Why?

New Resident
    Hi!I want trasfer bakery story from my old ipjone to new iphone.What should i do?

New Resident
    please recover my account.

Hi. I did try to move my files on new mobile telephone, but it was useless. So i created a new account and after i did find this 3d. . . So now i must delete my new account. It's possible?