Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Farm Supplier
    I also tried to renter my storm 8 ID and I made a typo and I can't seem to fix it. help!!

New Resident
    can ANYbody tell me WHEN farmstory will be fixed?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heike007 View Post
    can ANYbody tell me WHEN farmstory will be fixed?
    See the current thread for updates
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....down!-11-25-13
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Kooky thank you so much. It's working and I am no longer at level 1 thank goodness! I was literally crying earlier today thinking I might have to start over completely. I am truly grateful.

Rhino Keeper
    I apologize if I'm repeating something that's been asked, but I just need to clarify one thing, for my own peace of mind lol... I can sign into my iPad games on an android device, correct? Even though iOS and android don't have all the same games? And then once I'm done with my iPad games, I can then sign back into my android games with no ill effects to either of my storm8 games?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I apologize if I'm repeating something that's been asked, but I just need to clarify one thing, for my own peace of mind lol... I can sign into my iPad games on an android device, correct? Even though iOS and android don't have all the same games? And then once I'm done with my iPad games, I can then sign back into my android games with no ill effects to either of my storm8 games?
    As long as you have the passwords set up prior to switching them around, it should be just fine
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    As long as you have the passwords set up prior to switching them around, it should be just fine
    That's so awesome. Thanks for letting me know!

And to teamlava.. This is so wonderful! Thank you for giving us this feature! Your completely forgiven for removing all of the Halloween content so quickly!

Executive Chef
    This is an excellent feature, thanks. I moved both my accounts onto different devices in a couple of minutes.

New Resident
    Request to Teamlava:

I have a problem: I don't have access to my old phone. I had to send it back because of a bad battery. When I restored my backup to my new phone, I lost all of my progress on bakery story, restaurant story, fashion story, castle story, and farm story 2. How can I get this back? Can you somehow restore my progress back on my new iPhone?
    My old storm8  is bobbin55, and I now have 3 of each story, but only have access to 2 of each.

Please do what you can to restore my progress for bobbin55 and dump storm8  Lonetta55.

Thank you

*!(bobbin)!*
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-27-13 at 11:16 AM. Reason: removed quote- to save room

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonetta55 View Post
    Request to Teamlava:

I have a problem: I don't have access to my old phone. I had to send it back because of a bad battery. When I restored my backup to my new phone, I lost all of my progress on bakery story, restaurant story, fashion story, castle story, and farm story 2. How can I get this back? Can you somehow restore my progress back on my new iPhone?
    My old storm8  is bobbin55, and I now have 3 of each story, but only have access to 2 of each.

Please do what you can to restore my progress for bobbin55 and dump storm8  Lonetta55.

Thank you

*!(bobbin)!*
    If you had a password for you bobbin55 storm ID, you can pull your games over to your new phone by following the steps in post 1.
    If you never set up a password for bobbin55 , you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

(If you have a forum account under bobbin55, then your password is your forum password.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request